What's new

Formaldehyde - A demonstration...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
I just stumbled across this from Dr Bob Cranfield - A not terribly scientific but very enlightening demo of relative formaldehyde levels from E-cig, Cigar and Cigarette...
I kinda like this guy...

brilliant find @Tubbyengineer
just goes to show how corrupt all these so called official reports are that are flooding the internet and mainly from american universities.

Just goes to show what folks dont know they'll make up.
Thanks for posting.

I'm tempted to trust this test a lot more than some of the papers that are published - mainly as he seems to be a vaper himself and his methodology while not terribly scientific, is simple and pretty unassailable as a relative comparison between the three - same kit used every time and done in a clear and easy to understand manner (Using the DrBob54 Puffing machine...:lol1:)...

Thanks @Tubbyengineer :)
Admittedly, I haven't watched it all the way though yet, but his critique of the so-called "scientific" study in question was scientific enough. And bearing in mind that this is just a demonstation, not a formal study. I don't know in what sense it was "not terribly scientific"? Then again, you can justifiably call me lazy as fuck for asking the question of you, rather than give the vid my full attention :18:

Nice one, anyway :)

Very good , but someone should tell him about sellotape ..great for keeping devices where you want them to be .

Thanks @Tubbyengineer :)
Admittedly, I haven't watched it all the way though yet, but his critique of the so-called "scientific" study in question was scientific enough. And bearing in mind that this is just a demonstation, not a formal study. I don't know in what sense it was "not terribly scientific"? Then again, you can justifiably call me lazy as fuck for asking the question of you, rather than give the vid my full attention :18:

Nice one, anyway :)
Theres no calibration, the "Test Chamber" (Fish tank) isn't sealed to prevent cross contamination, the amounts of smoke and vapour aren't metered (Beyond the use of the DrBob54 puffing machine - namely his lungs) and the whole thing is basically just a demo not a scientific study, that said it's a pretty convincing demo...:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom