What's new

First time using mech mod

But if I run a .15 build, which is 28 amps will that battery be overkill or be better cause I'll have a bigger safety margin
Better because of the safety margin and your cells will last longer too as your not pushing them as hard as you can [emoji6]

It'll last a wee bit longer as you're not knocking hell out it.

But if I run a .15 build, which is 28 amps will that battery be overkill or be better cause I'll have a bigger safety margin
It will be fine. There is a very good margin if safety with it. Providing the battery is bought from a trusted dealer. Not all vendors are honest about the model, or even maker, of the batteries they sell.

It will be fine. There is a very good margin if safety with it. Providing the battery is bought from a trusted dealer. Not all vendors are honest about the model, or even maker, of the batteries they sell.
Bought it from the fogstar website

Bought it from the fogstar website
Then it will be fine. And, as some have said, will last a bit longer for you not over stretching it. I run my 30Ts at between .24 and .14 ohms. But .15- .2 is my sweet spot.

Then it will be fine. And, as some have said, will last a bit longer for you not over stretching it. I run my 30Ts at between .24 and .14 ohms. But .15- .2 is my sweet spot.
Excellent, I will run mine between .14 and .2

Back
Top Bottom