What's new

First time using aliens

Sanj

Postman
Evening all,

So I have switched from mesh to traditional coils, this is what I ended up with, does this look about right?

Attachments

• 20200915_145350.jpg
    20200915_145350.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200915_145406.jpg
    20200915_145406.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 85
I agree with OzoreXS - Looks pretty good - They seem well mounted though top coil in 2nd pic is a bit spaced compared to the bottom one.

They should vape just fine :)

They vaped nicely loads of flavour, didn't think I'd enjoy it having used mesh but this is the way forward for me

Out of interest, the coils in general are wound closely together however if I were to space them out to fit into a different rda/RTA is this ok to do? Hope this makes sense.

Out of interest, the coils in general are wound closely together however if I were to space them out to fit into a different rda/RTA is this ok to do? Hope this makes sense.

Yeah that's totally fine to do, a lot of people prefer them spaced and find it gives better flavour and that cotton lasts longer. Ramp up will be a little slower and heat will be a little less and dissipate faster so you might find yourself putting another 5 watts or so on them.

As long as they heat evenly you're good, spacing them will lessen any spitback if u r getting any, it will also lessen the possibility of hot spots

They vaped nicely loads of flavour, didn't think I'd enjoy it having used mesh but this is the way forward for me
Mesh and regular bring different vapes; both good, but its true that aliens have something special (maybe because liquid infiltrates inside the coil)

Mesh and regular bring different vapes; both good, but its true that aliens have something special (maybe because liquid infiltrates inside the coil)
Makes sense I guess.

I'm looking at buying the blotto mini to have with me at work to save dripping, decent reviews everywhere I look and it's a bargain imo. Saw vaping vics video on wicking it and he does it a completely different way to most, any tips?

Back
Top Bottom