What's new

First time. Make my own with concentrates

I have 100% VG Nic shots here so even if I buy a 70/30 premix it should even out if the concentrates are pure PG.

I did not think it would be this hard. I just thought add 10-15ml of concentrates, 10ml 18mg Nic Shot and the rest add the premix.

Didnt realize you need a special calculator just to use concentrates.

Im not dumb I swear, its just when I see numbers, I see a alien language lol

Got top marks in school for everything, but always failed math. Im the guy who still uses his fingers ha ha

15ml of concentrate in a 60ml mix is 25% of concentrate , that sounds very strong what strength do you want to mix it at ? What is recommended?

No ones calling you thick mate , it can be confusing at first . But the very least you need to know is what percentage you want to mix at then it can all be worked out from there

Last edited:
15ml of concentrate in a 60ml mix is 25% of concentrate , that sounds very strong what strength do you want to mix it at ? What is recommended?

No ones calling you thick mate , it can be confusing at first . But the very least you need to know is what percentage you want to mix at then it can all be worked out from there
Tbh one of the IVGs I use is recommended at 23%. They are strong and sweet flavours.

I have 100% VG Nic shots here so even if I buy a 70/30 premix it should even out if the concentrates are pure PG.

I did not think it would be this hard. I just thought add 10-15ml of concentrates, 10ml 18mg Nic Shot and the rest add the premix.

Didnt realize you need a special calculator just to use concentrates.

Im not dumb I swear, its just when I see numbers, I see a alien language lol

Got top marks in school for everything, but always failed math. Im the guy who still uses his fingers ha ha
I'm the same. I'm great with words but can't do numbers. Honestly though, with the calculator you don't need to think about the maths. It's all there in black and white. Get separate PG and VG and a couple of dispensing nozzles to suit the bottles. Squirt em in until the numbers on your scales match the numbers it tells you. I know that sounds condescending but I didn't mean it that way lol.

Thanks all.
Im going to buy 1 bottle of VG/PG, and one bottle of concentrates, what have I got to lose eh!

If I get it right then I will save a ton.

Will let you know how I get on.

Really appreciate the help.

Will spend a hour playing with the calculator and see how I get on

If your making 60ml of liquid, devide the 60ml/100 to give you 1% which is 0.6ml.

Then whatever percentage of the concentrate it tells you to use just multiple 0.6 by that number... So 10% would be 0.6x10 to equal 6ml.

Back
Top Bottom