What's new

First rebuildable attempt

Badayuni

Postman
Hi all

I've decided to give rebuildables a try. Can someone recommend an rta for a beginner?

I want pre built coil wire, what is the best around 0.15 ohm as well as pre cut cotton. Again any recommendations please?

profile unity is a cracking rta & fairly easy too wick & coil, but be warned this is one hell of a thirsty rta ...

Is the coil just that strip of mesh?
Yeah, easy to fit & supplied cotton just threads through. There is a knack to cutting the wick correctly but there's plenty of guides & vids. Puzzled at to why coils have to be 0.15ohm as RTAs by nature vary so 0.15 may sing in one set up but may be shit in another. Also if you're going down the coil route there's single or dual to choose from.

Yeah, easy to fit & supplied cotton just threads through. There is a knack to cutting the wick correctly but there's plenty of guides & vids. Puzzled at to why coils have to be 0.15ohm as RTAs by nature vary so 0.15 may sing in one set up but may be shit in another. Also if you're going down the coil route there's single or dual to choose from.

How long to do those strip of mesh last and how much to do they cost

How long to do those strip of mesh last and how much to do they cost
£4-5 for a pack of 10. I got 3 packs from FT for around a tenner & only just finished the first pack & that's for 3 Unitys & 4 Profiles. As long as they don't get misshaped you can gently dry burn to clear any muck off. I vape custards & fruits on mine & can get weeks out of them. It's when rewicking generally that any damage can be done.

Back
Top Bottom