What's new

Fireluke mesh pro coils...

The single and the TC (which is also single) coils are a waste of money, IMHO. Utterly useless and tasteless. Was shocked by just how tasteless they were as had high hopes for both.

The dual on the other hand is an awesome coil. Blown away by the flavour and life span. Vapour production is also excellent. I actually prefer the dual to the triple and quad coils. The flavour from the dual is so damn good that the triple and quad coils give a negligible flavour boost but need more power for more vapour and a warmer vape, killing the batteries faster. In my personal opinion, the double mesh at 70w / 80w gives everything you need. Tons of flavour, tons of vapour and reasonable battery life.

I would definitely advise everyone to steer clear of the single coil and the TC coil. Utterly useless and utterly tasteless, IMHO.

Will also add, the double mesh flavour lever, for me and my juice, jumps drastically after a decent break in period. Good from the start but amazing after being broken in. I was waiting for the single to break in and surprise me. I'm still waiting. Lol
I am with you there man, im so disappointed, did not expect it to be so bad after using that double . I thought it would be very close between the two, but hands down just horrible. My SMOK Prince coils are better than that lol.

But it is interesting you say that the double is better than the triple? I am a flavour chaser and thought the triple would give even more flavour that the double.....would you suggest sticking with the double?...because honestly the double was flawless i could not imagine it getting any better.

I am with you there man, im so disappointed, did not expect it to be so bad after using that double . I thought it would be very close between the two, but hands down just horrible. My SMOK Prince coils are better than that lol.

But it is interesting you say that the double is better than the triple? I am a flavour chaser and thought the triple would give even more flavour that the double.....would you suggest sticking with the double?...because honestly the double was flawless i could not imagine it getting any better.
Yeah, I definitely prefer the double. Personally, I just find the triple and quad too much. More vapour, more powerful and forceful vape and quicker battery drain. For me it's not as enjoyable as the dual. It's a nice relaxed vape in comparison and the flavour is just as good. At the end of the day you can only get so much flavour out of a juice. I absolutely think the dual is the best all round coil and I'll use it over all the others every time. At 70w I can take nice looong super tasty drags. I can't do that at 100 or 120w with the triple or quad.

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely prefer the double. Personally, I just find the triple and quad too much. More vapour, more powerful and forceful vape and quicker battery drain. For me it's not as enjoyable as the dual. It's a nice relaxed vape in comparison and the flavour is just as good. At the end of the day you can only get so much flavour out of a juice. I absolutely think the dual is the best all round coil and I'll use it over all the others every time. At 70w I can take nice long drags. I can't do that at 100 or 120w with the triple or quad.
good to know, but I would still like to try the triple and see how I like it and decide between the two. The quad I think would be just too much for me so I probably wont give that one a try. Ill try the triple and let you know what i think as well.
but oh god this single is just the worst....over 250 hits in and its not getting any better.

Back
Top Bottom