What's new

Fireluke mesh pro coils...

Have a look at the single Fireluke coil compared to the single Pro coil. The Fireluke coil looks much wider.
I think it looks deceptive because how tall the pro coil is. The fireluke coil is short and stubby with mesh and cotton reaching the top of the coil. In the pro coil the mesh and cotton only come up half way and the top half is empty. I measured it as best I could. 1.3cm diameter. 4.5cm circumference around the middle, wider at the base. And 3.2cm tall including pin to reach 510. It's not a small coil by any means. The pro tank is pretty large. Shame I don't have a fireluke coil to compare.

Compared to Aspire....

IMAG2071.jpg IMAG2070.jpg

Last edited:
So the SS TC coil appears to be utterly tasteless. Don't know if I've ever vaped on such a tasteless coil before. Primed it early this morning and left it to sit for a couple hours. Tried it a handful of times throughout the day. So far it's been pretty shocking. Just had another underwhelming tasteless vape a few minutes ago. Gonna leave it over night and try again tomorrow. The double mesh had a noticeable flavour jump on day 2. Maybe this coil will surprise me. Not holding my breath though.

So the SS TC coil appears to be utterly tasteless. Don't know if I've ever vaped on such a tasteless coil before. Primed it early this morning and left it to sit for a couple hours. Tried it a handful of times throughout the day. So far it's been pretty shocking. Just had another underwhelming tasteless vape a few minutes ago. Gonna leave it over night and try again tomorrow. The double mesh had a noticeable flavour jump on day 2. Maybe this coil will surprise me. Not holding my breath though.
Very strange. The Fireluke SS coil gives great flavour.

Seen theres quad coil out for the pro. Looks amazing.

My firemesh pro is leaking liquid through the air ports.. ive tried messing around but have had no luck. Any suggestions? Im new to this.

Very strange. The Fireluke SS coil gives great flavour.

Totally tasteless and a waste of money. Will never be using the TC coils again. I'm not kidding when I say tasteless. I didn't even know vapour could be tasteless!

Seen theres quad coil out for the pro. Looks amazing.

My firemesh pro is leaking liquid through the air ports.. ive tried messing around but have had no luck. Any suggestions? Im new to this.

Make sure the coil is screwed in tight and make sure you haven't lost the clear O ring that sits around the coil. There's two grooves around the coil. The O ring sits in the top groove and gives the seal between the coil and base when the coil is screwed in.

I have not seen a quad coil. Biggest I've seen is the triple/sextuple.

Totally tasteless and a waste of money. Will never be using the TC coils again. I'm not kidding when I say tasteless. I didn't even know vapour could be tasteless!

Make sure the coil is screwed in tight and make sure you haven't lost the clear O ring that sits around the coil. There's two grooves around the coil. The O ring sits in the top groove and gives the seal between the coil and base when the coil is screwed in.

I have not seen a quad coil. Biggest I've seen is the triple/sextuple.

The O ring is in top groove and tightened down but liquid drips out quite alot.

The quad mesh coil is plastered all over freemaxs homepage.

The O ring is in top groove and tightened down but liquid drips out quite alot.

The quad mesh coil is plastered all over freemaxs homepage.
OK, have you tried a new coil? If it's just the one coil you're using and another works fine then obviously I would say it's a dud coil. If it's happening with multiple coils it's an issue with the tank. In which case dismantle it completely and wash the tank and seals thoroughly, including the top fill seal, before reassembling. A dodgy seal will cause leaking as the tanks work on pressure. Lose the pressure and the tank will eventually leak via the coil.

Found the quad coil. Cheers.

Found the single mesh to be very disappointing. The double is definitely better but I'm still underwhelmed. After all the hype and positive reviews I had really high hopes. Hopefully the triple mesh is gonna be the key that unlocks the puzzle.

Be interested to know how you get on with the triple. Mine are on the slow boat.
Just reading through this because I installed the single mesh for my Freemax yesterday and it is NOTHING compared to the dual mesh....I have not tried the triple but I will be soon...but the single I found to be awful, I am not getting any flavour and have to really inhale hard to get a decent vape and its sucking up juice like crazy. I also found it to be very very disappointing. I feel like i am just wasting juice on it.

Just reading through this because I installed the single mesh for my Freemax yesterday and it is NOTHING compared to the dual mesh....I have not tried the triple but I will be soon...but the single I found to be awful, I am not getting any flavour and have to really inhale hard to get a decent vape and its sucking up juice like crazy. I also found it to be very very disappointing. I feel like i am just wasting juice on it.
The single and the TC (which is also single) coils are a waste of money, IMHO. Utterly useless and tasteless. Was shocked by just how tasteless they were as had high hopes for both.

The dual on the other hand is an awesome coil. Blown away by the flavour and life span. Vapour production is also excellent. I actually prefer the dual to the triple and quad coils. The flavour from the dual is so damn good that the triple and quad coils give a negligible flavour boost but need more power for more vapour and a warmer vape, killing the batteries faster. In my personal opinion, the double mesh at 70w / 80w gives everything you need. Tons of flavour, tons of vapour and reasonable battery life.

I would definitely advise everyone to steer clear of the single coil and the TC coil. Utterly useless and utterly tasteless, IMHO.

Will also add, the double mesh flavour lever, for me and my juice, jumps drastically after a decent break in period. Good from the start but amazing after being broken in. I was waiting for the single to break in and surprise me. I'm still waiting. Lol

Last edited:
I currently have a single coil in mine as I found it in the cupboard as forgot to try it (usually have a triple in) and what a worthless coil it is. Wish I left it in the cupboard but waste not what not I will grind it out, good job I only use it as my secondary and not my go to vape.

Back
Top Bottom