What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fireluke mesh pro coils...

Vaping on the triple mesh at the moment.

its good.........

I prefer the double tbh. The triple is falvourful and thick exhale but it kinda defeats the point of the mesh then IMO. I like dthe mesh for longer pulls and less power.

nothing wrong with the triple like, just will see myself buying the double in future, don't need that amount of power in the mesh to get a good performance out of it.

Vaping on the triple mesh at the moment.

its good.........

I prefer the double tbh. The triple is falvourful and thick exhale but it kinda defeats the point of the mesh then IMO. I like dthe mesh for longer pulls and less power.

nothing wrong with the triple like, just will see myself buying the double in future, don't need that amount of power in the mesh to get a good performance out of it.
The double is a cracking coil. A very noticeable flavour jump after the coil fully breaks in. How anybody can think the single beats the double is beyond me. My triples will arrive tomorrow but I have a feeling the double is gonna be the way to go. Ordered some single TC coils as well so will report back how they perform. Very interested to see how long these coils last.

The double is a cracking coil. A very noticeable flavour jump after the coil fully breaks in. How anybody can think the single beats the double is beyond me. My triples will arrive tomorrow but I have a feeling the double is gonna be the way to go. Ordered some single TC coils as well so will report back how they perform. Very interested to see how long these coils last.
Yeag mate. the double lasted a week and a half but i did put a fair amount of vapewild liquid through it which didn't taste unsweetened, tbh the coil hadn't died when i changed it.

As i say for me the mesh coil should be longer draws more flavour. The triple has more flavour but then you can't (or at least I) take the longer pulls which then defeats the point of the mesh inside. It is a fantastic coil don't get me wrong, but the double is the best for actual mesh before the triple jumps to simply being a powerhouse coil.

Yeag mate. the double lasted a week and a half but i did put a fair amount of vapewild liquid through it which didn't taste unsweetened, tbh the coil hadn't died when i changed it.

As i say for me the mesh coil should be longer draws more flavour. The triple has more flavour but then you can't (or at least I) take the longer pulls which then defeats the point of the mesh inside. It is a fantastic coil don't get me wrong, but the double is the best for actual mesh before the triple jumps to simply being a powerhouse coil.
My triples finally turned up after 3 days in customs. Been using one since early yesterday. I don't think there is a big difference in flavour between the double and triple. Initially I was disappointed in the double but once it broke in it really impressed me. The single is my least favourite by far. The double is definitely my favourite. And the triple a close second. I don't think there's any benefit with the triple. I expect it to use more juice and it needs more power. But the double is so good that the triple doesn't give noticeably better flavor, IMHO. The double is perfect. Juice consumption is actually very good. Power is very reasonable. And flavour is outstanding. I'll try the SS coil in TC over the weekend. But I can't see it being any different to the other single mesh coil.

Double mesh is definitely king for me.

Hi mate. Would be interested to know. Did you only use that tank and coil exclusively during that week and a half?
Cheers.
Edit..doesn't matter either way unfortunately. Just checked and they're not cross compatible with the other Freemax mesh tanks. Mines not the Pro. Clever market strategy.

Last edited:
My triples finally turned up after 3 days in customs. Been using one since early yesterday. I don't think there is a big difference in flavour between the double and triple. Initially I was disappointed in the double but once it broke in it really impressed me. The single is my least favourite by far. The double is definitely my favourite. And the triple a close second. I don't think there's any benefit with the triple. I expect it to use more juice and it needs more power. But the double is so good that the triple doesn't give noticeably better flavor, IMHO. The double is perfect. Juice consumption is actually very good. Power is very reasonable. And flavour is outstanding. I'll try the SS coil in TC over the weekend. But I can't see it being any different to the other single mesh coil.

Double mesh is definitely king for me.
Looking at the Pro single coils, they look a lot narrower than the Fireluke single coils. That's bound to affect the flavour/

Hi mate. Would be interested to know. Did you only use that tank and coil exclusively during that week and a half?
Cheers.
Edit..doesn't matter either way unfortunately. Just checked and they're not cross compatible with the other Freemax mesh tanks. Mines not the Pro. Clever market strategy.
I did mate yes. No chopping and changing and I was was off work at the time so had daily use for that longevity.

The triple mesh is still going strong despite looking like it's in its arse although the usage has dropped a little in the last few days in favour of the pro colour tank.

I think the fireluke pro will be an all day tank for me going forward, although need to buy more dual mesh haha

As far as I know other coils are compatible with the pro tank rather than the other way around . Check the website out for the full list , not a bad selection of compatible coils tbh for a new tank

I did mate yes. No chopping and changing and I was was off work at the time so had daily use for that longevity.

The triple mesh is still going strong despite looking like it's in its arse although the usage has dropped a little in the last few days in favour of the pro colour tank.

I think the fireluke pro will be an all day tank for me going forward, although need to buy more dual mesh haha

As far as I know other coils are compatible with the pro tank rather than the other way around . Check the website out for the full list , not a bad selection of compatible coils tbh for a new tank
That's excellent. But they wont fit my FL mesh tank, bummer. The Scion Plexus will be a week old tomorrow for me and still good though. Be wrapt if I could get another few days out of it like those.
Cheers mate.

Looking at the Pro single coils, they look a lot narrower than the Fireluke single coils. That's bound to affect the flavour/
The single is narrower compared to the double and triple. But the single has a lot of surface area. It's one big coil. The double and triple uses more individual coils but they're smaller. The size difference is down to the wicking design. The double and triple have partially hollow internals which fill with juice to give the cotton more surface area and help with wicking. A very clever design.

That's excellent. But they wont fit my FL mesh tank, bummer. The Scion Plexus will be a week old tomorrow for me and still good though. Be wrapt if I could get another few days out of it like those.
Cheers mate.

Coils are forward compatible but not backward compatible. So I believe pro coils won't work in your mesh tank. But your coils will work in the pro tank if you upgrade.

The single is narrower compared to the double and triple. But the single has a lot of surface area. It's one big coil. The double and triple uses more individual coils but they're smaller. The size difference is down to the wicking design. The double and triple have partially hollow internals which fill with juice to give the cotton more surface area and help with wicking. A very clever design.

Coils are forward compatible but not backward compatible. So I believe pro coils won't work in your mesh tank. But your coils will work in the pro tank if you upgrade.
Have a look at the single Fireluke coil compared to the single Pro coil. The Fireluke coil looks much wider.

Back
Top Bottom