What's new

Fireluke mesh pro coils...

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interested in the opinions of anyone who has actually used these coils.

I gather there are;

Single mesh KA1.
Dual mesh KA1.
Triple mesh KA1.
Single mesh SS. TC.

What's juice consumption like and coil lifespan? And how well does mesh work in TC?

Any other feedback relating to these coils also welcome and appreciated.

Thanks.

Vaping on the double as we speak. Lovely and smooth and plenty of flavour. Loads of vapour production as well, so far one of the best tanks I have bought .

Vaping on the double as we speak. Lovely and smooth and plenty of flavour. Loads of vapour production as well, so far one of the best tanks I have bought .
Nice one. I was curious about the double mesh as watched a review and the reviewer thought the single mesh was actually better than the dual with the triple being the best.

Have you tried the single mesh yet for comparison?

Nice one. I was curious about the double mesh as watched a review and the reviewer thought the single mesh was actually better than the dual with the triple being the best.

Have you tried the single mesh yet for comparison?
I haven't. Only had it for a day so far haha. Will get round to it when the first coil dies which I am hoping won't be for a good while yet .

I seen a video mentioning similar, not sure if I want to go ahead for the full triple yet, I'll wait until I have some liquid that it can take advantage of [emoji12]

I gather there are;

Single mesh KA1.
Dual mesh KA1.
Triple mesh KA1.
Single mesh SS. TC.

What's juice consumption like and coil lifespan? And how well does mesh work in TC?

Thanks.
I have the previous Fireluke Mesh tank and the 316S coils work perfectly in TC/Replay mode.

I haven't. Only had it for a day so far haha. Will get round to it when the first coil dies which I am hoping won't be for a good while yet .

I seen a video mentioning similar, not sure if I want to go ahead for the full triple yet, I'll wait until I have some liquid that it can take advantage of [emoji12]

Yeah, have a feeling the triple is gonna be thirsty. Lol.

I have the previous Fireluke Mesh tank and the 316S coils work perfectly in TC/Replay mode.

Cheers. Just ordered some.

Disappointed with the single mesh KA1. Will try the double next whilst I wait for the triple and single SS TC to arrive.

I gather there are;

Single mesh KA1.
Dual mesh KA1.
Triple mesh KA1.
Single mesh SS. TC.

Thanks.

I didnt bother using the single and went straight for the double. For a beginner im finding them amazing but i have nothing to compare. Lots of flavour with the 4 different juices i tried, and good cloud production.

The triple coils arrived today so might try get one up and running tomorrow if ive time.

I watched a video only recently which stated the single wasnt very good but the double and triple are amazing. I suppose every reviewer is different.

I didnt bother using the single and went straight for the double. For a beginner im finding them amazing but i have nothing to compare. Lots of flavour with the 4 different juices i tried, and good cloud production.

The triple coils arrived today so might try get one up and running tomorrow if ive time.

I watched a video only recently which stated the single wasnt very good but the double and triple are amazing. I suppose every reviewer is different.
Found the single mesh to be very disappointing. The double is definitely better but I'm still underwhelmed. After all the hype and positive reviews I had really high hopes. Hopefully the triple mesh is gonna be the key that unlocks the puzzle.

Be interested to know how you get on with the triple. Mine are on the slow boat.

Massive improvement with the dual mesh over the single. Yeah, I get it, it's all subjective but any reviewer claiming the single is better than the dual is in the wrong profession. It's a night and day difference. Coils do need to break in but once it does it's damn good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom