What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fireluke coils

Adam Walker

Hello I recently bought a fireluke mesh tank I'm using the dual coil but after 3 days has burned out and had to change. Did anyone else have this problem I don't know if it was because if the new liquid I was using maybe it had alot of sweetener. Would love to hear if anyone has any advice or had this happen to them

Depends how sweet the liquid is and how often you vape, I had to change one after 25ml and again after the next 25ml. Then the bottle was empty.....very nice it was,

Aah Sherbet - it was the Cherry sherbet that got me, now back on my usual and had coil in 2 weeks so far, normally lasts me around 3 weeks

Aah Sherbet - it was the Cherry sherbet that got me, now back on my usual and had coil in 2 weeks so far, normally lasts me around 3 weeks
From the same company? Two weeks is still better than 5 days lol

Moreish puff raspberry sherbet 70watts
not got the tank so just guess work and comparing it to the freemax mesh pro 70w should be fine. the mesh pro twin is 60-90w but i vape mine at 55-60w and still get good cloud and flavour.
ive got the rasb sherbert so will give it a go later.

not got the tank so just guess work and comparing it to the freemax mesh pro 70w should be fine. the mesh pro twin is 60-90w but i vape mine at 55-60w and still get good cloud and flavour.
ive got the rasb sherbert so will give it a go later.
It was a lovely liquid but like the other person said it's a coil killer

Back
Top Bottom