What's new

Fire button

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
The fire button on my Eleaf iJust ECM is really touchy and yesterday it started going off on its own. Is there a way to fix this?

the same thing happened to me. I had to buy a new one.

@kockeyedkitty If you can turn it off (fixed battery I believe) then a cotton pad with isopropyl alcohol to wipe the button may clear any juice that's got in & around the switch.

Get your gob around the fire button and suck. If there's juice around it you'll be surprised what you can suck out.

Isopropyl alcohol wipe as mentioned above.

Pressurised can of air with nozzle. Blast some air thru the gaps around the fire button. All it takes is one drop of juice in the wrong place to cause auto-firing.

Thank you all for your tips and replies. I've cleaned it with alcohol , it's not firing on its own now thank you!! but it's still very touchy. I can't even have it on my lap, fire button side down without it firing. Even touching the side of the button, fires it.
I'm wondering if the button might be worn out :(

Ooh it's still little touchy but not as bad... cleaned it again with A LOT of rubbing Alcohol this time lol had that stuff dripping a bit then tipped it sideways made it come back out. Wow it was filthy in there!!!

Thanks guys. I have a problem of overfilling now and then and it has run right over into my fire button a few times.

Edit: the side of the button does not fire it now

Ooh it's still little touchy but not as bad... cleaned it again with A LOT of rubbing Alcohol this time lol had that stuff dripping a bit then tipped it sideways made it come back out. Wow it was filthy in there!!!

Thanks guys. I have a problem of overfilling now and then and it has run right over into my fire button a few times.

Edit: the side of the button does not fire it now

your next mod should be something like the geek vape aegis its water proof & a silicone case ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom