What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favourite/ best single coil RTA’s of 2017/2018 and Why?

Crius 2.

If you can wait a week or two; Crius dual coil.

I do like the look of the Crius 2, but am torn between that and the tigertech if I’m honest!
With the Cthulhu Hastor, do you think it could function as a restricted lung tank if you ran it without any airflow adapter?
Thanks for everybody’s input by the way

Just got my asmodus zesthisa and it's brilliant. It's easy to wick and coil and the flavour is very nice, it's now my favourite single coil rta.

Attachments

• 15167329756021815277979.jpg
    15167329756021815277979.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Didn't actually buy as many Rta's last year, But the Skyline and the Doggy style were my Faves. Both had there faults, the skyline's a bit over engineered imo. Takes me ages to clean and then you gotta lube everything up.lol.
The doggy though, for all it's faults, and there's a few ,is my no 1 of last year. Just something about the little fella. Piss easy to wick and it literally sips juice. Used my k5 mini the other day which hasn't had a look in for a while and felt like I was going through juice like a cloud chaser.

Didn't actually buy as many Rta's last year, But the Skyline and the Doggy style were my Faves. Both had there faults, the skyline's a bit over engineered imo. Takes me ages to clean and then you gotta lube everything up.lol.
The doggy though, for all it's faults, and there's a few ,is my no 1 of last year. Just something about the little fella. Piss easy to wick and it literally sips juice. Used my k5 mini the other day which hasn't had a look in for a while and felt like I was going through juice like a cloud chaser.
Havent tried too many, but the doggy is the best i have found yet. Ordered 4 i liked it so much. Slightly less flavourful than a kayfun, but the throat hit and usage experience is much better imo.

Back
Top Bottom