What's new

Fatality M25

Just saw that masquevapor actually have the Fatality M25 in stock for 70€.
It's listed as TPD-version, but also states in the description, that it ships with the 2ml glass, as well as a 4ml and 5,5ml one.
I have just contacted them to make sure, that it actually ships with all of the glass-tanks. If it does, I'll for sure place an order.

edit: Got an answer from them within 5 mintues. Such great service. ^^
The TPD-version simply has a piece of silicon inside, reducing the capacity. You can just pull it out and there you go.
Just placed my order ^^

Last edited:
You got me with the M25 bit. I thought you were going to say, " I see dead people".

Just saw that masquevapor actually have the Fatality M25 in stock for 70€.
It's listed as TPD-version, but also states in the description, that it ships with the 2ml glass, as well as a 4ml and 5,5ml one.
I have just contacted them to make sure, that it actually ships with all of the glass-tanks. If it does, I'll for sure place an order.

edit: Got an answer from them within 5 mintues. Such great service. ^^
The TPD-version simply has a piece of silicon inside, reducing the capacity. You can just pull it out and there you go.
Just placed my order ^^
Oh man. My order on my original post did not go through. That is because I’m sat in a weird Spanish town and my PayPal didn’t work. My order from geek vape went wrong and now they are sold out. Get me back to England for fuck sake. Have you got a link mate?

Oh man. My order on my original post did not go through. That is because I’m sat in a weird Spanish town and my PayPal didn’t work. My order from geek vape went wrong and now they are sold out. Get me back to England for fuck sake. Have you got a link mate?

It’s a sign........

DONT DO IT DUNC, I THINK I HAVE ONE YOU CAN BUY OFF ME (but not sure, I think I have all the qp stuff)

Back
Top Bottom