What's new

Fasttech rage

Keep tryimg to order coils for the original uwell crown but then 5-6 days later I get emails saying the orders have been cancelled and the coils are discontinued. It's happened with the authentic ones and the steam tribe ones now. Anyone else still use these and getting coils from them okay?
Sourcemore . Com

Still have 0.5 and 0.25 ohm, bought 80 boxes last week. Crown 1 still my most favourite tank.

Still have 0.5 and 0.25 ohm, bought 80 boxes last week. Crown 1 still my most favourite tank.
I got them a year ago when I had posted this. Ironically I'm down to about 3 left. Nice to know they're still available and I don't need to write the crowns off. Still one of my favourite tanks.

great find.
anyone tried the 1.2ohm coil (10-30w) as tempted to try some to replace the discontinued triton 1.8 coils

also whats sourcemore like for customs. do they downgrade like fastech or full price on package?

great find.
anyone tried the 1.2ohm coil (10-30w) as tempted to try some to replace the discontinued triton 1.8 coils

also whats sourcemore like for customs. do they downgrade like fastech or full price on package?
Not sure what u mean but i just got 2 and a half boxes of coils from them, under 2 weeks, they price according to weight i think

In fact it seemed to come quicker than my usual orders, im thinking because it was an expensive order

Not sure what u mean but i just got 2 and a half boxes of coils from them, under 2 weeks, they price according to weight i think
fatech $120 order. package details for customs $15
anything over $15 should incur a 20%vat import duty tax charge to uk and then a one of delivery charge via whoever delivers it.

10 boxes ordered from eu wharehouse. $9 postage so 8% of code from here helped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom