What's new

Fasttech rage

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Keep tryimg to order coils for the original uwell crown but then 5-6 days later I get emails saying the orders have been cancelled and the coils are discontinued. It's happened with the authentic ones and the steam tribe ones now. Anyone else still use these and getting coils from them okay?

ive not ordered any from fastech for around 8 months and then bought 10 boxes.
i then bought 5 boxes from jac vapour but they are out as well.
as Big Cloud posted they are the crown 1 coils so best buy some up if they have been discontinued.
id be gutted though if they are as that has been my go to sub tank since day one for custards. i have been using crown 2 tanks with rafale coils as i bought 100 tubes from china a year ago. they are not as good as the crown 1 but still usable for a week or so.

i will have a hunt around for any other suppliers

ive not ordered any from fastech for around 8 months and then bought 10 boxes.
i then bought 5 boxes from jac vapour but they are out as well.
as Big Cloud posted they are the crown 1 coils so best buy some up if they have been discontinued.
id be gutted though if they are as that has been my go to sub tank since day one for custards. i have been using crown 2 tanks with rafale coils as i bought 100 tubes from china a year ago. they are not as good as the crown 1 but still usable for a week or so.

i will have a hunt around for any other suppliers
I have the rba for mine, haven't tried it yet but it's here ready for when I can't get hold of stock coils for it anymore.

strange as still showing as available on fastech with 1 box available in 2 days or 20 available in 7 days.

@TheLiqidator
vape club £5.99 https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-coils/uwell/crown-mini-coils

20 coils from fastech £33.26 with a average 9-11 delivery
20 coils from vape club £29.95 next day delivery (mini coils fit full size tank)
Aha, I wasn't aware that the mini coils were ok too. Are they small enough to increase the amount of liquid you can fit in the tank by a decent amount?

Back
Top Bottom