What's new

Fastech discount code?

Ah, I see, thanks for the info. (Google actually provided a link to their Facebook page but the codes on their FB have expired) . Sorry for the confusion with you mentioning Facebook I thought thats what you meant.
I was only really looking for a code as I've never used Fastech before (in fact I've never bought anything direct from China). To be honest I'm a little sceptical. I was wondering if the goods they sell are truly authentic, and if they are a reliable company also if import duty is due (or if they declare a low value) . I would buy from UK but I'm looking for a tank that's not TPD compliant with a larger juice capacity.
I figured maybe it was a bit of a gamble and if I had a code it's wasn't so risky if I ended up with a fake item etc..
Thanks again

FT are sound mate, I've bought quite a few things off there recently.

Thank you that's very reassuring to know.

I was sceptical at first but I can't believe I've never heard of them before, takes about 8 days from you ordering for your gear to arrive. You can track your order every step of the way aswell!

I was sceptical at first but I can't believe I've never heard of them before, takes about 8 days from you ordering for your gear to arrive. You can track your order every step of the way aswell!
I was sceptical as I was looking at Aspire products and they say are authentic but when I looked on Aspires official website for their partners Fastech are not on the list of official re-sellers in China.
I only came across them on this forum. Plenty of people seem to use them and I guess if they were selling fake products there would be some bad feedback on here...
Thanks again for the heads up

Before any of you new comers order. Choose the uk express epacket shipping option it takes a week or there abouts to get to your door. if you order a mod with built in battery you have to use postnl which is a couple of weeks wait.

I was sceptical as I was looking at Aspire products and they say are authentic but when I looked on Aspires official website for their partners Fastech are not on the list of official re-sellers in China.
I only came across them on this forum. Plenty of people seem to use them and I guess if they were selling fake products there would be some bad feedback on here...
Thanks again for the heads up
I don't think Aspire allow their gear to be shipped to the UK.
To get around this, buy something else of the same value, then cancel the order. Ask for your refund to be paid as a Fasttech gift certificate. You will be offered this choice.
You can then use that certificate to buy Aspire gear as there is no UK address attached to it.

^this.
Anything but Aspire can be ordered and if in stock here within usually 9 days but always best to give it 10-14 days.
As said my e packet is the fastest shipping.
So far 40 or so orders and not onc been collected for customs duty. But if you do get caught then also add a £7/8 flat charge from royal mail as well.
Always make sure it says authentic in header as they also sell clones and copies.
Aspire as said you will have to order then cancel. Get funds put into points then use the points to buy aspire, then it will be shipped to UK

I don't think Aspire allow their gear to be shipped to the UK.
To get around this, buy something else of the same value, then cancel the order. Ask for your refund to be paid as a Fasttech gift certificate. You will be offered this choice.
You can then use that certificate to buy Aspire gear as there is no UK address attached to it.
Thank you so much. I was told the same about Aspire products on Fastech last night. Thanks for the heads up

^this.
Anything but Aspire can be ordered and if in stock here within usually 9 days but always best to give it 10-14 days.
As said my e packet is the fastest shipping.
So far 40 or so orders and not onc been collected for customs duty. But if you do get caught then also add a £7/8 flat charge from royal mail as well.
Always make sure it says authentic in header as they also sell clones and copies.
Aspire as said you will have to order then cancel. Get funds put into points then use the points to buy aspire, then it will be shipped to UK
Thanks so much for the information, very helpful indeed.

Didn't know that about Aspire and Fasttech, thanks for the info guys. Ordered 3 packs of M1 coils at the weekend just to see how long their shipping takes. However I now have the app on my phone so this is going to escalate quickly I can already tell!

Back
Top Bottom