What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FAO @DeeDee

She is doing well mate. She is going between vaping and smoking, but she is trying hard to quite the cigs. Hope she makes it.
That’s a great start and kudos to her for trying! Fingers crossed she will crack the habit :). Pleased for you both.

vaping is so fickle, took me 4 or 5 different set ups originally, hated mtl to start so went straight for dtl when i finally gave up. now i love mtl but not all day, my adv set up has to be a dtl, only mid range wattage though. regarding mtl, i know you say you're sorted and fingers crossed what you have does the trick, if not then as already suggested please seriously consider the geekvape frenzy, bought one from vapesourcing (delete if not allowed to name) for £10 and damn, nice tight draw, good flavour, cracking battery life for something so small! I've used nicsalt and freebase with it, both work fine for me, and i have a slight pg intolerance, so mega surprised the 50/50 worked for me in this, when it makes me cough like hell in other mtl devices i have. just my 2 pence worth, and make sure she sticks at it!

I don't know, she maybe lurking and some people might have their card marked already

Back
Top Bottom