What's new

FAO @DeeDee

Ok then, I'm obviously just that special that I'm the only person ever to not want MTL and baccy flavours to stop smoking.

It must be that every other person ever in the history of vaping (excluding me) 100% needs MTL and baccy and any other option is doomed to fail because it's only ever about replication of smoking.

So yeah, get her something with a nice tight draw and fill it with baccy juice and if she says she doesn't like it then slap her arse as punishment for being so very wrong and just force her to keep using it whether she wants to or not - because it's the only right answer.

Ok then, I'm obviously just that special that I'm the only person ever to not want MTL and baccy flavours to stop smoking.

It must be that every other person ever in the history of vaping (excluding me) 100% needs MTL and baccy and any other option is doomed to fail because it's only ever about replication of smoking.

So yeah, get her something with a nice tight draw and fill it with baccy juice and if she says she doesn't like it then slap her arse as punishment for being so very wrong and just force her to keep using it whether she wants to or not - because it's the only right answer.
Hahaha no not all all

I dont use baccy flavour at all. Only fruity for mtl

Hahaha no not all all

I dont use baccy flavour at all. Fruity only.

I know this is really frustrating you, i really dont know what else to suggest.

Sorry

Well, you're obviously wrong too.

Should've waited at least 5 years before venturing into fruit flavours.

Get her a zeta and a bottle of 12mg snow queen. You’ll thank me later. Try a straight nic shot as well, you never know.

I’d stay away from salt nic, but each to their own some folk seem to love it.
I only love salts cause thats what worked for me, i used to cough with freebase if i used higher than 3mg.

Hey @3dj
I keep reply to pdg instead if u! Wtf lol always get your username mixed up. Sorry love.

This was meant for you........

Its so trial and error, i can only advise on my experience and on those around me.
I sincerely hope u guys find something. I can send u the pal, a coil and some apple tobacco for her to try, i can send a few others juices partially used too, i really do not mind, honestly, u have nothing to loose, wont cost u anything, if she doesn't like it all i ask is that u give the pal away or ship it back to me

Let me know i promise u i really dont mind

+1 for the Caliburn. Great transition pod, very popular and it's cheap as chips just in case she doesn't like it.

Every smoker I know coughs when they first try vaping. I'm sure I did as well. You just have to persevere and get used to inhaling vapour instead of poison laden tobacco smoke. The body adapts incredibly quickly. You just have to give it a chance.

A few folk have already said it but I coughed my balls off when I started vaping. Lasted about 4 days for me. I still really struggle with mtl personally. It just doesn't work for me.

What got me started was kind of half mtl and half dtl, I think I've seen it described as slipstreaming on here. Might be worth a go for her.

Back
Top Bottom