What's new

Facebook problem.

gavin 1

Achiever
I've probably posted in the wrong section if so please remove. If I'm in trouble this is the place to get advice.
Right I was posting my You Tube flavour video with competition as I do every weekend. This weekend I posted on 5 sites ( I only post on Facebook sites that there admins have said I can)then I got a message from Lord all Mighty Facebook telling me that I was Spamming. And they had removed the post as well as suspending my account. After loads of emails not getting a reply. I then get one saying sorry it's not Spam but I'm still suspend. My question to you knowledgeable vapers is where if any is the place to contact a Facebook employee?
Thank you.

@gavin 1

link is here because its playing up

a little way down you will see

f you want to report something else or fix a different issue:
Thank you Slanger. The help is these if you have a business Facebook account . I do it as a hobby and hopefully help my fellow vapers. I will have a look at it now. Thank you

Unfortunately the form opens but it's if it's try to load. Won't let me fill the bits there is just a black disc circles

Its not a video so thats why it won't play, maybe they were having an issue have you tried again, as it loads for me.

Yes sorry I thought the top bit was a video link my fault. Still no joy with the form. It opens but it doesn't open fully there is a black disc that just goes around and around
I'm suspended not blocked on Facebook.

At last a response from Lord Almighty Facebook after I sent loads of messages asking why I was suspended? got nothing back then today I got an email saying I've changed my name. No I haven't. When I first started doing my You Tube Channel I was Gavin Vaping. Facebook suspended me in April for not using my legal name fair enough I didn't know that was wrong. It was Facebook that then contacted me and said what we will be happy with if you word it like this
Gavin Dean Petts (Gavin Vaping) so I did now 9 months later suspended me again. But it was there idea. Grrrr

I Havnt got anything usefull or productive to add, so all i can offer is my opinion..

Facebook is shit.
:rudesanta:

Merry christmas

Back
Top Bottom