What's new

Eye drops

When the problems with my eyes started in 1993 the consultant found that the composition of my tears was askew, among other things I was lacking the right amount of oil on my eyeballs. I had to use some sort of eyeball grease, it was quite weird, plus I had bubbles in my tears, which I could easily see when my eyelids were pulled down. The consultant told me in no uncertain terms that my problems were mainly down to environmental pollution, smoking being the big one, plus a genetic thing, my mum always had similar problems.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-are-tears-made-of-3421862

I will update this thread at a later date once i get to the bottom of it

I get dry eyes naturally too, and not from vaping, i've always had it...even though i drinks plenty of fluids (not alcohol though!), throughout the day. If it get too dry, then i use Optrex spray...sorts it out straight away.

It definately pays to drink more as a vaper, due to the PG content in ejuices. I don't know what PG levels you vape @Mbsun, but could be possible that you might be PG intolerant?

your not on any prescribed meds are you? Acid indigestion meds really dry my eyes out....

Back
Top Bottom