What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Extension Cap for the ProVari?

£18.98 total... and ProVari stuff doesnt get discounted :(

That's still not a bad price with shipping, and like the rest of the provari they are beautifully made and will last forever (sorry, sounding like a fangirl now :))

I opted for the 99p postage lol it will fit through the post box so im not too concerned about red cards!the OH hasnt tried to bogart the PV, shockingly!

That's still not a bad price with shipping, and like the rest of the provari they are beautifully made and will last forever (sorry, sounding like a fangirl now :))

Now you say the end cap will last forever but mine is looking slightly battered after 3 months due to the fact I keep dropping it, I will sit on the chair and forget its resting on me, stand up and watch as it flies through the air!! I must have dropped it 8 times and even smashed a nova tank on top of it but apart from the scuffs on the end cap the body is fine and still works perfectly, my provari is my workhorse and I use it everywhere day in and day out, but hoping to use the twin mod KMS sold as day to day machine and keep the provari safe at home on big cushioned floors!!

You deffo will get noticed with the Papa and its sparkly purple!

I've dropped mine quite afew times too and it still looks new (considering it was secondhand). I wonder if satin silver hides more? Mine is a workhorse too, it's out at work with me all day in all the weather this wonderful country can throw at me and it never even hinted at letting me down (even in the torrential rain that would have finished many other mods off!)

Deffo cant fault provape now. However i will still sing the praises of lesser models as a lavatube is a great introduction to beginning vv nig battery mods and so are many others!

Gonna hijack your thread KMS :)

Is there a cap tha will fit a LT to accomodate slightly larger 18650's? The batts I'm using right now are a little long thanks to the nipple, and the gap is far too big for a single O-ring to cover(almost 1/2 a cm!) Plus I'd prefer a completely sealed unit rather then O-rings :)

Back
Top Bottom