What's new

EVL Twin

Aside from the obvious build quality, hows it comparing against other nautilus capable tanks?

Can only compare it against the older nautilus minis and my fav the triton mini....blows em away, the airflow is smooth with a good flavour draw rush....if that makes sense

Just to add, I've been running the twin with nautilus 0.7 coils with the supplied reducing pin for the coil for two weeks now.
The flavour is the best I've had from a stock coil tank. I'm comparing to a nautilus 2s and a kabuki clone, using the same 0.7 coils.
The airflow is very smooth and quiet.
I'm very impressed. [emoji4]

On a further note, EVL have just announced extension tanks, and a single airflow ring today.
The airflow ring fits both the Reaper v3 and the twin. It is predrilled with a 1mm hole, which is designed as a pilot hole so you can drill out yourself to what size you prefer. [emoji6]

Welp, it's working for me.

I think I'm coming up to my fourth year of not smoking soon. I bought a fair few pieces of nice gear over the first couple of those years but the novelty of d.i.yi-ing plus the increasing difficulty of it as I advanced in years and general wobbliness had worn away my enthusiasm. In the end I found all I really wanted was a faff free better than adequate replacement for fags. So, my pair of Kabukis, whilst not having the out and out flavour that some of my other bits (sometimes) had were pressed into heavy service.

However, as I stated in another thread recently, I got into a bit of a panic when I noticed that Kabuki's were not available over here any more and perhaps more pointedly, it occurred to me that the replacement glass tanks that I manage to shatter occasionally but none the less regularly, might also become unavailable. Casting my eyes about for possible quality replacements, I came upon this wee sweetie. Made in the UK and just up the road from me too, as it happens.

Now, I will say it is early days yet but with the few fruity flavours I have put through it and just now, a fine n.e.t juice, it is, for moi, quite a bit nicer all round. Not just "different" but actually better. I'm a bit surprised really. Wasn't expecting there to be any difference at all. If it was hifi I would say that the Kabukis by comparison have a little more bottom end but the Twin is better balanced overall with a clear middle and top end that I have never noticed from the Kabukis before...ever. 1.8ohm nauty coils by the way. Tried the supplied 0.7ohm, which in the Twin, gave almost exactly the same "tone" as a Kabuki but MUCH LOUDER!. I don't want or need that so put in my usual 1.8ohm Aspire and was impressed enough with the result to have bought the other twin (hard luck everybody) and semi-retired the bukis. At least for now. Looks tidier, more modern and is significantly shorter than a 'buki too for what that's worth.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, the twin and it's pin inserts works really well with the Nautilus AIO 1.8 ohm coils.
I'm Vaping dinner lady nic salts and it's a very nice vape. [emoji106]

Hybrid vape :):)
Bloody lovely
Aspire Nautilus AIO coil with EVL Twin insert fitted with the DOT mod Aspire Adapter, vaping Dinner Lady nic salts on the Dotmod lowest setting
Had to open the airflow up about a quarter way, otherwise sucked my cheeks inside out

Back
Top Bottom