What's new

Evic Mod

u8myufo

Achiever
I am a sucker for things that light up, so I was looking at perhaps getting the Evic. Can it be purchased complete with the Bod Mod, or will it be a case of purchasing both seperately? Any help of where it can be sourced if possible would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
seperately , but just buy the control head. its a lot cheaper as i presume you already have batteries and a charger.
oh and a micro usb cable , i think its the same as phones. just to update the firmware and set your mvr settings. but they should be available for peanuts.

Thanks thedarthVap3r for the info, I will now head off in search of some bits.
hey rich
that was the reason why i got eVic myself,cos of things that light up:):)
but in my own experiance i suffered a lot with it
first eVic froze after the first charge
second did exaclly the same
third time i was lucky.but i dont like it too much as device...its something wierd about it,and the control head is a bit fluffy IMO.Too expencive too
but it has good points.its very durable.and the battery is great
if i was you,id get a nice mod tube and buy a kick for it to control the voltage and watage
but thats my opinion,and you can get whatever you like.Im sure youll make the right choice
every time when i have ai hangover,i hate the eVic...dont know why:)
nata

hey rich
that was the reason why i got eVic myself,cos of things that light up:):)
but in my own experiance i suffered a lot with it
first eVic froze after the first charge
second did exaclly the same
third time i was lucky.but i dont like it too much as device...its something wierd about it,and the control head is a bit fluffy IMO.Too expencive too
but it has good points.its very durable.and the battery is great
if i was you,id get a nice mod tube and buy a kick for it to control the voltage and watage
but thats my opinion,and you can get whatever you like.Im sure youll make the right choice
every time when i have ai hangover,i hate the eVic...dont know why:)
nata

Cheers Natasha, you probably hated it because being a woman ( and drunk ) you were not in control :grin2: And us blokes know all to well how you women get all moody when you are not in control of things :54::54::54:Since starting this thread I went off on another tangent and have decided to buy a Provari.
Thanks
Rich

Back
Top Bottom