What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

evic dos and donts

Not used one myself but I know we have a few folks here that have one. I'm sure someone will be along soon :)

emba has an evic so he may be able to give you a better insigh from the reviews it looks a good bit of kit for the money not sure on robustness though

theyre not maybe as robust as i may have liked, mine broke not long after i got it, but it was relatively soon after a drop from standing onto hard floor so it was kind of my fault, but just so you know the weak link is the connection between the screen cover which is plastic and the top part with the 510 connection on.

thats the small niggle out of the way onto the better part, its a cracking device other than the issue i had, menus are easy to navigate and it keeps all sorts of info and settings. when you consider that it comes with a good battery and is its own charger its not too expensive really. i cant say that even i use all the features on it but it is my daily use device and certainly fits all my needs, also there are just little things you notice when you switch to using another device that you miss, a proper battery meter and an auto locking fire button are two that jump to mind and being able to charge it up off any old micro usb cable is so good though im going to mention it again!

so it depends really on what you want from your device, if you want something thats going to be able to take a battering or use really high volts (upwards of 5V) then maybe look at some of the more robust mods like the vamo, but if you want the extra features and like the look of it then its not that much more expensive than the vamo and a decent battery and charger so you may as well go for it

i just got mine today happy so far i might keep it for house vaping and take other mod out and about to work and stuff im bad for hammering the death out of mods so as longs iam carefull it should be fine and last then

Back
Top Bottom