What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Enough time waiting FT. Alternative needed.

MrDJ

Legend
I know they are hard to get everywhere but after the 6th pushback from fastech it's time to give up, cancel, and get something else.

Ordered on 2nd October a full size Falcon resin artisan tank and M2 coils.
Both have been pushed back 6 times now and new date as of yesterday is 20th november.
A few weeks back I bought the 5ml falcon from cloudstix as well as the M2 coils which are readily available.

So what else is out there I could get instead?
I've always liked the crowns but have not tried the 3 and now we have the 4
Anything else worth a look at.

Also got a vaporesso luxe kit with skrr tank on order which should be in stock by tomorrow at FT
Coils for the skrr have already been dispatched last week so I should have them by tomorrow but no tank to put them in so not been doing too well on last few orders.

So any other subtank that have mesh coils worth looking at.
Ta muchly
Jim

EDIT

so the skrr coils turned up today but the luxe kit with skrr tank has been pushed back again :(

Last edited:
I've really enjoyed the Freemax Mesh Pro. The tank comes with a single and a dual mesh coils, and they also do a triple mesh coil. I got the original one in resin, but they also do metal and CF versions now.

Innokin Scion or Plex. Have the Scion 1 and love it's large air vents. Also have the Scion 2, not as good as the 1 in my opinion as the vents are much smaller, like that of the Fireluke Freemax mesh. I love taking huge draws unrestricted. But I have a Scion 1 on the way from China. Had ordered some here but they made a mistake telling me they had stock when they didn't. Finally got my refund. Early next week though I'll have the new Plex tank which I believe has a better, less messy fill than the Scion 2.
So the 1's are no longer readily available but if you like the draw on tanks like the Freemax then you will find the Scion 2 or Plex the same. But the Plexus mesh coils are awesome and I rate them well above the Freemax mesh. Dont know about vs the pro ones though. Almost twice the size, wick super fast, handle super sweet juices no issues and last. There is a single, it's a monster, .15 Plexus coil and a Tripple .13 which I haven't tried but is coming with my Plex tank. There, clear as mud.

I must insist that you try a freemax pro tank! The mesh coils in them is something else!@

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. On phone now so will reply fully when I'm home.

It was the blue/white one I ordered buy all of them have the same ETA date.

Never thought about the freemax which was my first ever real high powered tank after the Langer subtank. Only prob was it needed at least 50w and back them the most powerful mod was the istick 50watt.

The above links Cozy are all 2ml or with the 5ml glass which I've already got but want the bigger 7/8ml tank but thanks for posting.

Will check out all the tanks mentioned when I get released from prison i mean hospital.

I know they are hard to get everywhere but after the 6th pushback from fastech it's time to give up, cancel, and get something else.

Ordered on 2nd October a full size Falcon resin artisan tank and M2 coils.
Both have been pushed back 6 times now and new date as of yesterday is 20th november.
A few weeks back I bought the 5ml falcon from cloudstix as well as the M2 coils which are readily available.

So what else is out there I could get instead?
I've always liked the crowns but have not tried the 3 and now we have the 4
Anything else worth a look at.

Also got a vaporesso luxe kit with skrr tank on order which should be in stock by tomorrow at FT
Coils for the skrr have already been dispatched last week so I should have them by tomorrow but no tank to put them in so not been doing too well on last few orders.

So any other subtank that have mesh coils worth looking at.
Ta muchly
Jim
ahem, as a reviewer... :22:

Best ones recently i have tried are the freemax mesh pro for the dual coils, although the flavour in my opinion is a little intense and can get boring after a while with fruits. More complex flavours are good in it though

Falcon as you have picked up is best single mesh coil on the market still, and i have tried a fair few recently.

finally a left field tank that is well worth your time, the Augvape Skynet. single mesh, around 75w and the flavour is rather good in it. Coil logevity is around 2 weeks (the liquid i used kinda killed it) but you get a lovely amount of flavour and excellent vapour production, much better than the mesh pro.

Back
Top Bottom