What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

endura t18 v2

johnnyx76

Postman
My sister in law has just bought an Endura t18 v2 kit and I was wondering if any apes have one and would know the correct coils?
I know they use the original t18 coils but I don't know if they are the t18e (3 holes) or t18 coils (5 holes) (or the other way round) I've had a look around but keep seeing different info online.
ant help would be appreciated :)

yeah I saw that, especially the diagram of the coil with 4 holes in it! lol

My sister in law has just bought an Endura t18 v2 kit and I was wondering if any apes have one and would know the correct coils?
I know they use the original t18 coils but I don't know if they are the t18e (3 holes) or t18 coils (5 holes) (or the other way round) I've had a look around but keep seeing different info online.
Seems the same as the v1 . 3 holes =t18e(tpd 2ml) 5 holes =t18
This picture shows a 5 hole coil so must be the t18 II non tpd..
Screenshot_2018-11-27-22-15-13.png

Have got one of these kits. Am using T18e coils (3 holes)

Back
Top Bottom