What's new

Eliquid labels

Enjoy mate no doubt u will,u don't save money though u just buy lots more flavours lol

Enjoy mate no doubt u will,u don't save money though u just buy lots more flavours lol

Mate there a joke will not be using them again just got refund email from pay pal still no explanation then I finally get email from them which is pasted below

hi is your name michael fox?, we have just refund the amount

many thanks Joshua

Are they taking the piss the customer service is shocking

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Was it just vape 247 and not just vape? Usually deal with Michelle,normally brill with me,bit abrupt that email

Yes pal justvape247 I'm really not impressed looks like something my 5 year old daughter would email someone

As far as I'm aware the owners are away in America and they had to employ cover staff, so that could be the issue, I've never heard anything else bad about them

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

As far as I'm aware the owners are away in America and they had to employ cover staff, so that could be the issue, I've never heard anything else bad about them

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

That's what I thought pal I will try and get in touch when they are back to resolve it

justvapes247 have been in america.when michele gets back she will sort it for you I'm sure.

These are a simplified version of some personalised ones. People's names can be added quite easily.

6.668mmx2.54mm, so they wrap almost right round the bottle and leave around 73mm spare above & below

Layout is Publisher labels setup, so it automatically prints a full page of them (defaults to Multiple Copies Per Sheet)

View attachment 24708View attachment 24709

Fleabag Any chance of pm ing labels plz

Colour label printer

Re labels, can anyone recommend any colour label printers for eliquid bottles?

Back
Top Bottom