What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eliquid labels

Ok, I said I was gonna have some fun, is this even vaguely useful? Sized for Avery labels 5160 66mm x 25mm (2 5/8" x 1")

EjuiceLablePurpleSwirl2_zpsedf7cbea.png

Lol I was talking about Adobe Illustrator... I have resigned to using Photoshop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am using mainly Gimp with the occasional foray into Inkscape, right up to the point where I really confuse myself lol

How's the home brew going mick?

Only received this morning pal and some of the order is not there had no email to say dispatched or that sweetener was out of stock so waiting to hear from them sent email to them as was charged for it not impressed with them for not letting me know anything

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Only received this morning pal and some of the order is not there had no email to say dispatched or that sweetener was out of stock so waiting to hear from them sent email to them as was charged for it not impressed with them for not letting me know anything

Did u order from just vape? Normally v good and always respond to emails when I want to add to order etc, don't worry about the sweetener u could always add later if it's not to your taste,I hardly use mine,what else is missing mick?

Did u order from just vape? Normally v good and always respond to emails when I want to add to order etc, don't worry about the sweetener u could always add later if it's not to your taste,I hardly use mine,what else is missing mick?

Yes pal ordered from justvape one flavour, sweetner and extra syringe not a major problem just would of been nice to know it was dispatched as if I had not of been in its a struggle for me to get to sorting office in this chair and then to open see on invoice sold out with no explanation to weather they are sending it on when in stock or crediting my account a quick email would of been nice anyway going to start mixing later today let the fun begin

Back
Top Bottom