What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eliquid labels

I've got some designs in the works. Need to finalise them & post them up

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That sounds fun :) I have been vaping nearly 48 hours lol, but I have been teaching myself vector graphics and graphic design for a couple of years. If anyone wants a custom label and fancies giving me a practice project feel free :)

That sounds fun :) I have been vaping nearly 48 hours lol, but I have been teaching myself vector graphics and graphic design for a couple of years. If anyone wants a custom label and fancies giving me a practice project feel free :)

Just pop some practice ones up and we can nick em from you :P

Given how new I am to this it will take a bit of research to work out what is on the market etc. I will have a play and see if I can come up with anything worthwhile, but if anyone wants a custom job, name colour scheme etc that might actually be easier.

I hope I am not treading on anyone's toes by offering, if I am my sincere apologies.

These are a simplified version of some personalised ones. People's names can be added quite easily.

6.668mmx2.54mm, so they wrap almost right round the bottle and leave around 73mm spare above & below

Layout is Publisher labels setup, so it automatically prints a full page of them (defaults to Multiple Copies Per Sheet)

Fleabag's Labels B&W.JPGFleabag's Labels Colour.JPG

Would you like to design some soap and lip balm labels? Illustrator and me are no longer on speaking terms....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom