What's new

Element vape juice

Electrosoul

Postman
Has anyone tried element vape juice? Im debating weather to bag some pink lemonade or not as I've never tried this brand before? Yay or nay?

I used to love this juice but I find it far too sweet now. It's a coil killer as well. If you like sweet juices it's really nice punchy flavour.

Used to love it when I first started vaping. Not tried it for years,found it too much of s coil killer

As above. An American classic but it's super sweet and has fructose in so a tooth ache maker.
Like the tobacco range though.

Can't be doing with that, I guess its a case of stick to what you know seen as I cant test any juice at the minute [emoji19]

Has anyone tried element vape juice? Im debating weather to bag some pink lemonade or not as I've never tried this brand before? Yay or nay?
If it's the high vg you want to try rainbow vapes.
they've the ten ml bottles of high vg pink lemonade for 49p (6 & 0mg so you'll need to spend an outrageous 98p for twenty mls of 3mg.
They always discount juices close or past the bb date. Just means they're more tasty.
Other flavours and brands cheap too.
https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/prod...by-elements-10ml?_pos=14&_sid=b2a55138f&_ss=r
reliable company well liked here.

Last edited:
I started vaping with element. I used to love 555 from them. Maybe they're sweet, yes, but the general quality should be above average and the price looks very good.

That's a liquid I used to vape a while ago, I used to like a lot of their juice, but found other juice's and have not Vaped this for ages. From what I remember all the juices were pretty good.

Its the best flavor I have ever tasted, and I have tried thousands probably.
They kill your coils, I am talking about everyday, even if you drip or use normal coils, you will be changing them everyday.

Also it will destroy any rubber you may have exposed, you cannot vape it in the freemax as there is a rubber O ring at the top and it will destroy it because of the citrus.

I really wish Element would change their recipe slightly so stop all this, there is way too much citric acid and sugar, but again if they did this it probably wouldnt taste so good.

Back
Top Bottom