What's new

Eleaf iStick Pico-style mods

St00ble

Postman
I currently have 2 iStick Picos and I love the form factor. I'm thinking of getting a third, but was wondering if there are any other similarly designed single 18650 mods. I also have Petite Box by Vaponaute, and am aware of the Vaporesso Swag, which are both very similar in terms of styling. Are there any others I am missing?

The geek vape lucid is quite similar. I had a Pico but I either lost it or some bugger stole it!

The geek vape lucid is quite similar. I had a Pico but I either lost it or some bugger stole it!

Never heard of that one before, I'll check it out! Shame about your pico. They're such great value for money I think

Also, forgot to say I am aware of the Smok AL85 but, like many on here, I have an aversion to all things Smok

These are too, got a couple of them a while back for 35 quid each but that was because I couldn't wait for delivery. Seen them online for about 28 quid. The full tank that comes with them is disposable though.

I was in the same boat wanted something different settled on a Tesla Wye 30 dollars from FT less 15% code BUNNY.

Back
Top Bottom