What's new

EL Diablo E liquids

Badayuni

Postman
Hey

Has anyone tried juices from El Diablo? Are they worth a go? Any fruit flavours you recommend?

I tried the blackcurrenty one at some point and it was a decent fruit flavour. But nothing to write home about IMO.

I used to like St Louis and Passion Bomb a lot, I've not really vaped fruits for a while but those 2 are really good.

Digbys Hooligan is probably still my favourite fruit liquid I've ever had though.

I quite like a couple of the 5 pawns fruitier flavours, like queenside. But I guess they're fruity mixes as opposed to pure fruits. Not sure if it counts, but Mojave Desert is my favourite fruity flavour, by a long shot.

El Diablo St Louis is always a staple here, Their Lime Cup Cake is wonderful too. :)
HUGE Fan and of course......... They do come from our very own @DakotaMai :)

If you're looking for a decent fruit flavour, my personal recommendations would be Boulevard by Wick Liquor or anything that takes your fancy on the Prime Vapes Occult Owl or Prime Fruits range. Purple Rain, Tropics and Triple Berry are probably my favourite fruity ones from Prime Vapes

Erm......... we talking about El Diablo here.

I’ve always got some St Louis on the go, it’s a peachy-raspberry mix that I seem to be addicted to of late. Passion Bomb and Beezlebub are the other two I enjoy. El Diablo liquids aren’t overly sweet, like a lot of fruity liquids you get, they’re quite tangy. That means they’re quite kind to coils too, which is a bonus :5:

Back
Top Bottom