What's new

EHPRO Kelpie RTA

Sorry to hear that mate,I was really hoping it was going to work for you. I don’t have the Intake myself but I have heard good things about it. Apparently it’s quite a restricted draw so I don’t know if that suits your style or not,I personally like that and I am also thinking of getting one but I need to do a little more research first as I’ve heard that although it won’t leak from the airflow unless turned upside down the deck is capable of flooding if not wicked correctly.
No one is more disappointed than me, the flavour is amazing its like the first draw on my dead drop after squonking but every draw.

I saw the Mike vapes video on the kelpie and he said the vape was similar to the intake. I don't mind the restriction if it brings more flavour.

Filled in the form with e cig one to see about a return so see what they say.

Give EHPRO a shout if you've any problems

I emailed them about my threaded screw, it was still usable but it irked me a little so I felt I was trying it on

They said they'd send a replacement, I assumed they were sending a replacement base, lo & behold, a couple of weeks later & a brand new Kelpie arrives. Brilliant service I thought

Give EHPRO a shout if you've any problems

I emailed them about my threaded screw, it was still usable but it irked me a little so I felt I was trying it on

They said they'd send a replacement, I assumed they were sending a replacement base, lo & behold, a couple of weeks later & a brand new Kelpie arrives. Brilliant service I thought
Thanks for letting me know. Got an email back from e cig one which was basically a cut and paste of their how to avoid leaking guide. Not very impressed with that, but I've emailed them back saying I've done all that and will see what their reply is.

Using the manta just now, alot more airflow than the kelpie, but I'd expect that for a dual coil. Having to cut it right down to a hole and a half.

Back
Top Bottom