What's new

EHPRO Kelpie RTA

jimi76

Postman
Hi all

Just wondering whether anyone has bought this tank yet and what you think of it? I know it was only released very recently so may be jumping the gun a bit.

From what I can gather it sounds perfect for me, particularly for work and out and about. Single coil, piss easy to build, good for flavour and will work well at 30w/ 0.5ohm which is my preferred vape.

I know it's a joint project with Vic and although I know you might not all not agree, I like the bloke and he knows his stuff. Makes for a very interesting RTA IMO.

I'll probably get one anyway to be honest. I'm gonna go for the wotofo unity rta this month after the rave reviews it's getting. I'll post and let you all know my thoughts on the kelpie when I've had a good play with it although I'll need to wait for my next pay packet end of month.

Last edited:
Im gonna buy one just because I like Vic. And he is experienced as the rest of us. Hate the look, hate the bubble glass. But hey, if its good and does the job then Im happy. Im ordering.

I must admit, I'm not a big fan of bubble glass but at least you get the capacity without the height. Reckon it'll look good on my polar mod

I'm keen on this too, I'm a fan of Vic & like the deck as most pre built coils you buy will be able to slot straight in without having to add or take a half wrap off

Just waiting on FT to list it (which I think they will after the Labour Day sale) & a bit more feedback to drop

I'm keen on this too, I'm a fan of Vic & like the deck as most pre built coils you buy will be able to slot straight in without having to add or take a half wrap off

Just waiting on FT to list it (which I think they will after the Labour Day sale) & a bit more feedback to drop
Definitely a big positive with the pre built coils.

Vaping 101 have it pre order for £24.99 which is the cheapest I've seen it in uk:

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/kelpie-rta-by-ehpro-and-vaping-with-vic

Oh c'mon support a guy order one and let us know.

Last edited:
Don't really see anything to make me want to get this. There's always the thought that if you curse it when it dumps a tank it'll throw a tantrum :D

Back
Top Bottom