What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV Assistance

Adie

Initiate
Hi.. I have just bought an ego variable volt.watt appv.. the instruction manual is crap, tells you nothing.. So i'm after someone explaining certain bits and pieces,
1. volt why do i need to change the voltage, and what is the effect on the vape?
2. watt same questions as 1
anything else you can tell me about the device, suggestions etc, the carto i have on it is the same one as for the E pipe,
thanks Adrien

@Adie looks like you have a vamo... there are 4 different models of this i have the ss v2 version

Does yours say what version it is or do you have the link for it from where you bought it (would be more helpful) ?????

Here's a power chart

Ohn8o.png

Last edited:
i think its V 2, the manual does not tell you anything, the shop i got it from is not on the net (bit annoyed now, £20 cheaper at ecigs) i think its the same one they have.
what do the numbers mean in the coloured area of the graph.

thanks.. a lot more information than i had before. trying to find the best setting for myself, what has the watts do with it all

Last edited:
I leave my vamo set in watts mode. Basically, if you have an atomizer which is say 2.4 ohms and you had an atomizer at 1.6 ohms you would more than likely set your voltage higher with the 2.4 ohm atty.

When you are in watts, the vamo will automatically provide the right amount of volts to your atty.

So in theory, if you set your vamo to 8.5 watts, the vape should be the same on either atomizer.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Best way i found is set about 5w and work your way up till your find your sweet spot it's around 7 to 8ish dependent on the ohms on the atty

watts are better for beginners as it calculates the ohms and volts so you dont need to worry about it :)

Do not use in Wattage mode with two 18350 batteries inserted. The popular clearomizers like CE4 , CE5,DCT will burn out if very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom