What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ecigwarehouse woes

mammo

Achiever
Hi all
Has anyone ever bought anything from ecigwarehouse?

Purchased a dead rabbit RTA on 20th March.
It shows as shipped but never received it.

I have emailed them and they said it was lost and they would possibly ship another.
After 10 days i asked for a refund and since then not heard a word from them.

Dont wanna claim via Paypal but has anyone else dealt with them?

Thanks guys n gals

Used them once. Never again. My product did arrive eventually but their customer service is appalling.

They're a Chinese dropshipper / based in China themselves. Constant headaches from those guys.

there is a warning on my suppliers list about them so as said above its always worth checking on here first before ordering.
misleading uk address website but drop shipper so everything is sent from china.

Maybe check online reviews or ask on here BEFORE using a company for the first time.

Open a claim and get your money back.

The secret Santa last year I whent through a lot of there posts of my secret Santa and thought yep know what mod they want and the only place that had it was there so ordered as it wasn’t a new mod could of got it anywhere if that was new the mod dident turn up so contacted them the emails said it would so after a few more emails it wasn’t going to in the end I put in a pay pal claim as it seems it’s a bloke in Luton ordered stuff from his bedroom the worst company iv ever delt with if you can call it a company I’d just put in a PayPal claim if you used PayPal and get your money back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom