What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EBNFerro

Just the metal tanks, already have two novas but want to try out banana etc :)
If you have a couple, I would happily accept your deal!

PM me your addy and I will send them to you, do you have a preference on colour, not sure what colours I have as cant be bothered to go downstairs seeing I am comfy in bed and need to get up early for a date with a Dingo

PM me your addy and I will send them to you, do you have a preference on colour, not sure what colours I have as cant be bothered to go downstairs seeing I am comfy in bed and need to get up early for a date with a Dingo

The poor dog ;)

Thanks to Markfletcher007 , I no longer need to know about EBNferro, and will instead search for strong, CHEAP juice (100mls under £20 in other words) within the UK :)

Pretty glad I joined POTV now!

Thanks to Markfletcher007 , I no longer need to know about EBNferro, and will instead search for strong, CHEAP juice (100mls under £20 in other words) within the UK :)

Pretty glad I joined POTV now!

My pleasure Mist e liquids do 100ml think I paid £12 for gold/silver its ok and something I occasionally go back to

Any idea what there base is? Ie, DK, Hangsen etc? :)
Had very bad experiences with DK before being to weak

You are incredible!
Will make sure I write up a review of that then.

Just an update, anyone who is wondering about ordering things from EBN ferro (I gave in to there 1Euro for 10mls, 1.80Euro for 20mls sale bits and bobs)... Do be aware there website is wrong with regards to postage. What apparently would take 2-3 days, will infact take around 2 weeks >.<
Thought it was to good to be true! Time to carry on with feels like vaping sick :P

Back
Top Bottom