What's new

Easy rebuildable

Just to clarify, which vision are you using? ViviNova, Eternity, or something else?

I will really help anyone who wants to be helped 'wish I stuck to clearos and cartos now' doesn't give me the impression that rebuildables are for you. I realise that sounds harsh but being defeatist now isn't great. I know it can be disappointing when things don't go right straight from the box and it possibly is faulty. Maybe send it back for a refund to buy some cartos? I haven't got the time to waste.

sorry

Rob

I will really help anyone who wants to be helped 'wish I stuck to clearos and cartos now' doesn't give me the impression that rebuildables are for you. I realise that sounds harsh but being defeatist now isn't great. I know it can be disappointing when things don't go right straight from the box and it possibly is faulty. Maybe send it back for a refund to buy some cartos? I haven't got the time to waste.

sorry

Rob

No that's fine,I understand where u r coming from.I'm only been vaping for a month and this is my first try at rebuildables,Ive not giving up and didn't mean to come across as I have.I've changed the wick and that was quite easy I just don't get the no air thing.

Sorry, I take it all back. I walked in in a foul mood. Please don't give up, they are great and just take a learning curve to get right. My eternity is a mile away so I can't check at the moment. I'll google some images to try and remind myself. It is possibly a dud. Though I've never heard of one. Have you got another battery to test it on as some attys draw air in through the side of the threaded part and would be hard to replicate by just sucking.

Just a quick thought but sometimes swarf can get caught in the air hole while they are being manufactured. Also I tend to put mine in my pocket and get bits of hay stuck up the air hole :) I seem to remember using a sewing needle to 'gently' push up through from the bottom on my eternity to clear obstructions. You have to go very carefully or you will push the needle into your coil.

That's ok I know that mood very well:D ah I thought that so got a needle and pushed it into the bottom but it won't go right though,it bangs against something hard.maybe they sealed it by mistake:confused: I thought it should be able to go straight though.

I just pushed an unwound paperclip up mine (ooer) to check and that doesn't go right through to the coil either. However I can blow through it, so it looks as though you do have a blockage

Deffo blocked nearly burst my cheeks blowing.ill have to email again and ask if they will replace it.don't know what else I can do to it really.

I just pushed an unwound paperclip up mine (ooer) to check and that doesn't go right through to the coil either. However I can blow through it, so it looks as though you do have a blockage
They don't like it up em! (rip Clive Dunn).

Back
Top Bottom