What's new

Easy rebuildable

onthejazz

Postman
Hiya guys
I've been vaping now for just over a month,and I'm using a ego twist with tanks and cartos.I really would like to try some of the rebuildables but I've never done them before,so which would be the most basic and easiest to start with? Oh and I'm female and not very diy friendly :D lol

Hey onthejazz,
Depends what your after - are you looking for a rebuildable dripping atomiser? If so the Vision Eternity may be worth a look as it has had a lot of positive reviews. (See here - but shop around as you can probably buy it cheaper elsewhere!) You can also use the eGo tank system in it.

Thanks,yeah that's the sort of thing I'm after,would I need to build it? Do they give instructions? Sorry for all the questions but I'm fed up using cartos and there's so much nice kit I'd like to try.

It comes ready built with the first coil in place, plus instructions and a couple of wicks ready coiled that can be swapped over pretty easily from what I gather :smug:

The first rebuildable i got was the bulli smoker A2-t, and its brilliant very easy to rebuild and gives a great vape. I still use it a lot and it can be used as a dripper or with the tank. For me its a great option as an introduction to rebuildables. Great quality as well.

I have a Phoenix ss(£15.99) a vision eternity(£21) amongst others but these 2definitely top the list. They are all fiddly the pheonix is more of a dripper it takes between 6-8drops the eternity takes 20-30drops but has a slightly more muted flavour. The eternity can also take ego c tanks which are 1.1ml for out and about. The tanks are around £1 each and are reusable.

the Phoenix uses tiny screws to tighten the wires, the eternity uses diddy push on pieces of metal tubing. They take a little practice but are well worth it. The flavour, throathit and vapour are brilliant compared to cartos and the others.

the Phoenix SS is stainless steel, the eternity is plated. All of these rebuildables will be fiddly and frustrating but it is a great feeling when you finally work out a system of coiling them. They both come pure coiled so at least you will know what they should be like. None of them come with instructions but there are plenty of vids on the net and we'll always try and help if we can :)

it is a steep learning curve but these 2 are a great intro into the world of rebuildables before you move onto SS mesh wicks and genesis tanks things.

Rob

Thanks for your info,I was looking at the Phoenix as well,think its between that and the liberty for starters,ill have a think:D

Also, Vision have just released version 2 of their rebuildable (not the eternity). I don't know what it is like yet, but I have one coming from e-cig wizard, priced at £12.99

Thanks ill have a look:D my oh is giving me £100 to spend on vaping stuff for Xmas,I've already spent £50 on my twist and juice.

Back
Top Bottom