What's new

e-pipe wonders

Okay cheers Crewella...i've one packet left...so i'll see how they go...if they're rubbish too, then i'll try this site...the prices are similar to what pay on ebay anyhow. I notice the packaging is different on this site..me wonder if i have got a bunch of duffs now. Hard to believe as mine do have that code strip on them, unless they can be faked too?
One of the reasons I switched to first Innokin and then rebuildables was the inconsistency of Aspire coils, but yes there are lots of dodgy ones about, and I do believe some of them look pretty OK, have you tried checking the code?

*Not that I ever tried, nor would I know how to* :30::8:

One of the reasons I switched to first Innokin and then rebuildables was the inconsistency of Aspire coils, but yes there are lots of dodgy ones about, and I do believe some of them look pretty OK, have you tried checking the code?

*Not that I ever tried, nor would I know how to* :30::8:

Erm....no i haven't! Maybe that's what the fakers rely on! Maybe it's time to try a different MTL tank on the Kamry then...i have got Kanger mini tank somewhere..maybe i'll give that a go. I still can't get me bonce around these rebuildable thingies...even though i have got a couple of RTAs and some coil making stuff, just seems like a lot a faffing around to me! But i might take it up..if i can't get a normal tank to work properly!

Last edited:
The Guardian 2 had a pretty good rep, by the way, but is essentially a mech like the original Kamry. I preferred the Kamry as it was daintier, and to be honest I preferred the fire button on the K1000. I did have the SMOK Pioneer pipe, with a similar top cap to the Guardian 2, which caused major voltage drop and was the crappest e-pipe I ever owned. Ugly as it is, the Guardian 3 is excellent to use (as long as you don't try to update the software), and I still use mine.

The Guardian 2 had a pretty good rep, by the way, but is essentially a mech like the original Kamry. I preferred the Kamry as it was daintier, and to be honest I preferred the fire button on the K1000. I did have the SMOK Pioneer pipe, with a similar top cap to the Guardian 2, which caused major voltage drop and was the crappest e-pipe I ever owned. Ugly as it is, the Guardian 3 is excellent to use (as long as you don't try to update the software), and I still use mine.

You can update them?! I didn't know that! I can't take to that Mk3..it looks terrible..I'm wondering if the designer was in a shower when he/she came up with that one, cos it looks like a shower head!!

I had a look at a review of the Smok Mk2, although the adjustment is mechanical, essentially a twist dial on the cap, but it must have a chip in it, as it's turned on and off like a regulated mod.

Last edited:
You can update them?! I didn't know that! I can't take to that Mk3..it looks terrible..I'm wondering if the designer was in a shower when he/she came up with that one, cos it looks like a shower head!!
I've said exactly the same, Hugh Hefner's shower head to be precise! :D

It's only the 3 that you can (supposedly) update, as that's the only one with a chip. And nearly everybody that did try updating ended up with a bricked mod ...... so I'm not sure anyone did it successfully! :banghead:

Stu i made an e-pipe a few years ago...think it went to france in a charity comp giveaway....any help let me know
View attachment 178195

thank you joe

im still working on it

the trouble is it has to be right I have all the stuff here but not the time so hopefully will be looking at this more over xmas when I'm going to shut down for a week or so but work is crazy at the moment not vape related though thats steady

and hi @Deaf Vaper glad to see your back and on the mend

thank you joe

im still working on it

the trouble is it has to be right I have all the stuff here but not the time so hopefully will be looking at this more over xmas when I'm going to shut down for a week or so but work is crazy at the moment not vape related though thats steady

thank you joe

Heya Vapesmarter, yeah slowly on the mend...hopefully i can put the last months behind me. How are you?

Back
Top Bottom