What's new

E liquid recommendations please

Badayuni

Postman
Hi all

Please can someone help me with e lqiuid recommendations. I would be so gratefu .

I only like fruit flavours, I dont like fruit desserts or menthol flavour . I'm open to fruit candy as I haven't tried many

The problem i have is since I quit smoking going on 6 months now I think my tastebuds are coming back. I find most liquids horribly sweet.

I've tried alot of different brands and have found most fruit flavours to be ridiculously sweet

I love the stuff prime vapes make and always have those in my rotation I have found them to be tasty and considerably less sweet then the other manufacturers I have tried

The other problem I have is I suffer from vapor tongue easily so I have to have 4 devices on the go.

So other then prime vapes can anyone recommend some nice not too sweet fruit e liquids please?

Hi all

Please can someone help me with e lqiuid recommendations. I would be so gratefu .

I only like fruit flavours, I dont like fruit desserts or menthol flavour . I'm open to fruit candy as I haven't tried many

The problem i have is since I quit smoking going on 6 months now I think my tastebuds are coming back. I find most liquids horribly sweet.

I've tried alot of different brands and have found most fruit flavours to be ridiculously sweet

I love the stuff prime vapes make and always have those in my rotation I have found them to be tasty and considerably less sweet then the other manufacturers I have tried

The other problem I have is I suffer from vapor tongue easily so I have to have 4 devices on the go.

So other then prime vapes can anyone recommend some nice not too sweet fruit e liquids please?
Sorry I can't, you tried the lemonade project ones from primevapes yet, blackcurrant and lychee are the only ones I've tried so far both excellent, just buy more prime vapes you know it makes sense and you will always be comparing other juices to them,

I've tried a few nic salt juices and the ones that stood out for me were pacha mama fuji and some of the zap aisu juices, blue raspberry and the dragon fruit were lovely, not tried the shortfills but probably better than the salts tbh, cucumber was also lovely but not really fruity but very nice and refreshing

Sorry I can't, you tried the lemonade project ones from primevapes yet, blackcurrant and lychee are the only ones I've tried so far both excellent, just buy more prime vapes you know it makes sense and you will always be comparing other juices to them,

I've tried a few nic salt juices and the ones that stood out for me were pacha mama fuji and some of the zap aisu juices, blue raspberry and the dragon fruit were lovely, not tried the shortfills but probably better than the salts tbh, cucumber was also lovely but not really fruity but very nice and refreshing

Thanks for the reply yeah I've got all of the lemonade project juices from prime vapes they are great I've also got most of the prime fruits range as well. Got no complaints whatsoever I just want to try more flavour et . Having said that I've just placed another order with orkme vapes

Was the pacha mama the Fuji apple with strawberry? I've actually just been looking at that now. How is it? Is it horribly sweet like most american juices?

Thanks for the reply yeah I've got all of the lemonade project juices from prime vapes they are great I've also got most of the prime fruits range as well. Got no complaints whatsoever I just want to try more flavour et . Having said that I've just placed another order with orkme vapes

Was the pacha mama the Fuji apple with strawberry? I've actually just been looking at that now. How is it? Is it horribly sweet like most american juices?
No like i said they were salts and although most were nice out the pacha mama range the fuji is probably the only one i would buy again it's a lovely apple taste and no not overly sweet it was more sharp than sweet, I think alot of the malaysian and usa juices use alot of sweetener, a few others should have some recommendations, im the same as you I enjoy fruits more than desserts, I have some desserts but dont vape them often, alot go mad for custards and dessert but I prefer fruity juices and citrus ones are my favourite, shame you cant do menthol as the limesicle from PV is also excellent

If you find any decent ones too let me know may be worth giving a couple of these sour ones a try, I've had my eye on dr.fog sour range but yet to try it the lime one was the one I wanted to try but cant justify the price of it incase its shit

I really like El Diablo Juices. The classic range is 50VG but they do a shortfill version too, which is 70VG. My favourites are Passion Bomb and St Louis, but I like Beezlebub and Alfenique too. They’re tasty mixed fruit flavours that don’t rely on sweeteners - they’re very coil friendly. And there is a forum discount code too: POTV20 gets you 20% off :)

If you find any decent ones too let me know may be worth giving a couple of these sour ones a try, I've had my eye on dr.fog sour range but yet to try it the lime one was the one I wanted to try but cant justify the price of it incase its shit

Thanks I appreciate that. I'm going to give that Fuji pachamama a try I'll buy that tomorrow. See what it's like

Yeah of course if I come across any I'll let you know. I thought I was on to something with a melon flavoured e liquid by dinner lady in the tuck shop rang . Tasted nice but was just far to sweet after maybe 5ml. So I threw it away.

Likewise please let me know if you find anything

I really like El Diablo Juices. The classic range is 50VG but they do a shortfill version too, which is 70VG. My favourites are Passion Bomb and St Louis, but I like Beezlebub and Alfenique too. They’re tasty mixed fruit flavours that don’t rely on sweeteners - they’re very coil friendly. And there is a forum discount code too: POTV20 gets you 20% off :)

Hi I tried those same el diablo liquids and I agree they are not sweet and very coil friendly. However I found all the juices to be very underwhelming in flavour I didnt like the alfenique at all the passion bomb was okay but lacked flavour. The bezlebub is the best one but its nothing special in my opinion

If the flavours were better then I would defo give them a try

Thanks I appreciate that. I'm going to give that Fuji pachamama a try I'll buy that tomorrow. See what it's like

Yeah of course if I come across any I'll let you know. I thought I was on to something with a melon flavoured e liquid by dinner lady in the tuck shop rang . Tasted nice but was just far to sweet after maybe 5ml. So I threw it away.

Likewise please let me know if you find anything
Will do pal

Back
Top Bottom