What's new

Dual coil RTA fun

Glad you got the wicking sorted and are enjoying the vape! I have a 0.13 build in mine and test fired it with no problems on three different DNA mods with spring-loaded 510s. The positive pin on my Type Two protrudes about 1 mm, which is way more than adequate to make a connection. I assume yours does too? The only thing I can think of is that you could see if it needs any tightening with a screwdriver.

Yes. I’ve took the positive pin out cleaned it,
and reinstalled. The bloody thing still won’t read unless I put it on a non DNA mod.

I have to say that this is the most frustrating bit of kit I’ve had for a while!! That said it’s an excellent vape for flavour and draw...

The only reason for it not reading that I can think of is it not making a good connection with the center pin. AFAIK the DNA chips will fire down to 0.08, possibly even lower.

Edit: datasheet for the 250C says 0.02ohms

The only reason for it not reading that I can think of is it not making a good connection with the center pin. AFAIK the DNA chips will fire down to 0.08, possibly even lower.

Edit: datasheet for the 250C says 0.02ohms

I know. It’s baffling to me as well. I’ve put new coils in, tried a variety of builds (even a single coil build as an experiment) none below 0.17

Tanks works perfectly on every non DNA mod I’ve got as well.

Back
Top Bottom