What's new

Dual coil rta for sweet juice

sidders

Postman
One of my daily vapes is a homemade raspberry doughnut and it's lovely in the Zeus single coil and Drop.

I cannot for the life of me however get a decent vape with it from a dual coil rta as the raspberry and sweetness are very muted.

The dual coil rta's I have tried are the Bravo, Boreas, Themis, Manta and Zeus. Have also tried them with different coils and cottons.

At the end of day it's no biggie as can still enjoy it on the Zeus or Drop but would still like to find a dual coil rta which is good for sweet vapes. Any suggestions ?

My suggestion would be to play with one of the ones you have till you find a build that works as it wont be the tanks and if you cant get the manta for example to sing then imo no point buying anymore.

I've tried Aliens, Claptons, Ss, Ni80, flatwire, round wire and 5 different types of cotton. Don't know what else I can do

I've tried Aliens, Claptons, Ss, Ni80, flatwire, round wire and 5 different types of cotton. Don't know what else I can do
Build the manta and post a pic of your build to see if theres anything that can be improved on.
The manta is as good as it gets for flavour if built well.

My suggestion would be to play with one of the ones you have till you find a build that works as it wont be the tanks and if you cant get the manta for example to sing then imo no point buying anymore.

I agree. You have some pretty decent tanks there that should be giving awesome flavour, so the problem must lie elsewhere.

I have been using an iJoy Limitless Plus RDTA for about a year and I thought I was getting good flavor. But after reading a lot of threads on the subjects of wicking, coils, amps, ohms and a lot of practice I now know I was getting mediocre flavour.

Have to agree with @StrawberryRipple The Manta is all you need but it depends om how you build it. Aim for duel coils that come out the same ohm as what you use in a single coil on the zeus.

It could just be as simple as finding the right wattage. Certain flavours give their best at certain temperatures. If you are, for example using 40w on a single coil, you may need 60 - 80w with a dual coil build. All depends on the tank of course.

I personally love the Wake RTA from wake mod co. my go to 'clouds bro clouds' RTA

I personally love the Wake RTA from wake mod co. my go to 'clouds bro clouds' RTA

I have the Wake mod and it's very good for flavour, but it's on par with the Boreas which he already owns, I have both and can't tell any difference.

How have you been setting up the Boreas? I find spaced claptons work best for pudding juices.

By far my best flavour tank for deserts (doughnuts, lemon pie etc.) is the iJoy Squonk RDTA, nothing else comes close but it's a squonker atty.

2nd is an RTA the Smok Prince with RBA deck, even with simple dual coil claptons I get a great flavour, but as you will probably know desert juices are generally coil killers so I have to rewick more often.

Back
Top Bottom