Vape Superstore
What's new

Dual battery regulated squonk options

E-liquids.com
Only got the Rage but no issues for me other than the battery door can move. Doesn't bother me but I know some it bothered.

AcmeFog
Only got the Rage but no issues for me other than the battery door can move. Doesn't bother me but I know some it bothered.
Ah I see, aslong as it doesn't move too much I wouldn't mind tbf, so looks like i have the rage, basium, smoant Battlestar, topside and pulse dual as candidates, I need to make a decision by payday lol, I have seen some others, not as well known but rather go with ones that people have used more.

I use the Topside Dual, Ohm Boy Rage and VV Pulse. out of the three (and this is just my preference) the Topside Dual wins, not by much over the Rage, but the ease of filling the Topside edges it for me.

The Pulse Dual despite being one of the latest purchases has already started bugging me with the constant refilling required,as the small bottle empties damn quick.

Smoore
I just got the 30ml refill bottle by vv to go with my dual ! Works a treat[emoji106]

I use the Topside Dual, Ohm Boy Rage and VV Pulse. out of the three (and this is just my preference) the Topside Dual wins, not by much over the Rage, but the ease of filling the Topside edges it for me.

The Pulse Dual despite being one of the latest purchases has already started bugging me with the constant refilling required,as the small bottle empties damn quick.
Hmm looks like the topside is getting a lot of love, I dont want to rush getting summat just at this moment but got a week or 2 to decide lol. I'm fairly new to squonking but im comfortable with building on rda's. I do like the fill method of the topside tbf

Vape Green
Ah I see, aslong as it doesn't move too much I wouldn't mind tbf, so looks like i have the rage, basium, smoant Battlestar, topside and pulse dual as candidates, I need to make a decision by payday lol, I have seen some others, not as well known but rather go with ones that people have used more.
I had a Rage and sold it because of slight movement in the battery door, and I mean it was slight, but I'm a fussy, fussy bugger - weirdly it fitted perfectly with no cells in? But it is an absolute hefty bastard of a mod, you could knock nails in with it easily! Squonk bottle system is excellent too, works really well, just a pity spare bottles are £12! It's really an at home mod due to the weight and heft of it IMO.

I had a Basium too and it was a very good mod until it stopped reading attys after 3.5 months, vendor refunded no bother :) It's a strange shape at first but rather comfy in use, hard to knock over due to the shape too. Had excellent battery life and was a powerful bugger! Really clever squonk system that'll take lots of third party bottles, but the standard bottle is pretty small and you refill regularly, especially if you use the power - a squonk refill bottle helps but I grudge paying out extra for stuff I don't actually need.

A Topside Dual appeals to me next - holds 10ml and is super easy to fill, battery life should be excellent as its essentially the same chip as the Basium. Only thing putting me off is longevity seeing as how quick my Basium snuffed it.

I had a Rage and sold it because of slight movement in the battery door, and I mean it was slight, but I'm a fussy, fussy bugger - weirdly it fitted perfectly with no cells in? But it is an absolute hefty bastard of a mod, you could knock nails in with it easily! Squonk bottle system is excellent too, works really well, just a pity spare bottles are £12! It's really an at home mod due to the weight and heft of it IMO.

I had a Basium too and it was a very good mod until it stopped reading attys after 3.5 months, vendor refunded no bother :) It's a strange shape at first but rather comfy in use, hard to knock over due to the shape too. Had excellent battery life and was a powerful bugger! Really clever squonk system that'll take lots of third party bottles, but the standard bottle is pretty small and you refill regularly, especially if you use the power - a squonk refill bottle helps but I grudge paying out extra for stuff I don't actually need.

A Topside Dual appeals to me next - holds 10ml and is super easy to fill, battery life should be excellent as its essentially the same chip as the Basium. Only thing putting me off is longevity seeing as how quick my Basium snuffed it.
The basium really does appeal to me, and it's a bit cheaper than the topside, the rage I think will be too big, I have small hands lol, and I know dual batt squonks are always gonna be big in size but I'd rather have something that will cover different builds and larger rda's if I decide that in the future

Innokin
The basium really does appeal to me, and it's a bit cheaper than the topside, the rage I think will be too big, I have small hands lol, and I know dual batt squonks are always gonna be big in size but I'd rather have something that will cover different builds and larger rda's if I decide that in the future
Rage is a handful but was very ergonomic for me as a right-handed thumb firer, super comfy, super heavy and was expensive on release at roughly £100.

I bought the Basium on release date, which is rare for me, but it comes in green which means I had to have it :D I bought mine purely to use at higher power and ran it at 120w through the time I had it, battery life was brilliant considering! Build quality is surprisingly good and it has a good squonk action, paint is very durable and zero button rattle - has a very quick on-off-on operation too, I'm a lazy bastard for locking mods and have had a few pocket fires because of it, it was quick and easy with the Basium and got me in to a better habit! It's a damn good mod even though you have to refill regularly. But personally, the Topside Dual's capacity interests me more, but you can get the Basium and a decent atty for the same money ;)

Back
Top Bottom