What's new

Dual battery regulated squonk options

Sofir786

Postman
So I'm looking to get into squonking, well tbh I have been but the device I bought ended up being recalled. But as above ideally would like a dual mod or I'm not even sure a single battery mod would be enough, I do want experiment with different build and different coils too. I've just bought a rebirth for £20 online and I'm really looking forward to using it.

I don't want to be spending an arm and a leg 50-60 pounds is as high as il go, if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated, thank everyone.

I'd second either one of the topsides, thoroughly enjoying the dual with the rebirth at home & the single for on the go with the recurve, cracking bits of kit

It might be worth looking at the smoant battlestar squonker man, very high quality regulated squonker. Look into it , might appeal to you

I have a video review in the squonker section if you wanted to check it out.

But yeah, certainly have a look, see what you think?

Thanks for all the suggestions, a colleague at work has the single battery topside and I've already seen a few reviews aswell as the dual mod. The link given earlier was 65 pounds I would actually stretch for a good mod like that.

I've also seen the review for the smoant mod, the only thing I dont like is that it doesn't really have much suck back like a traditional squonk bottle will.

I might hold out and save up for the dual topside by the looks of it. I did quite like the look of the dovpo basium aswell tbh, which I can get for 50 pounds so still not 100%, but greatly appreciate the input from everyone.

Topside Dual has been that good, i bought another. Never do that usually.

Bought a Vandy Vape Pulse Dual from Fasttech a couple of weeks ago - Absolutely outstanding! Everything else is now going except my MTL

Back
Top Bottom