What's new

Dual battery Mod Recommendations

TheRiddler

Hi all,

So I currently have an Aegis Max which after thinking it didn't produce enough flavour, finally realised that I didn't have the wattage up high enough! Now I love it, except for 2 things:

1) The battery life is awful, and I'm not even a heavy user
2) The battery door at the bottom makes it really hard to stand up, as the turn piece keeps coming down.

So I'm looking for a dual battery mod, preferably either C style, or the type with the magnetic side door, preferbaly with an 810 drip tip.

I had my eye on the guar, but it now seems out of stock. I wouldn't mind something colourful as I think I might pair it with the Fireluke 3

If you want a nice colourful one and we're going to pair it with the Fireluke what about the Freemax Maxus 200?

Pop a tiny bit of blutack under the turny thing on your Aegis battery door. Had to do the same on my Solo ;)

Hello mate I can also reccomend the maxus 200W duel 18650 solid quality mod. If you decide to part with the max kit drop me a message good luck mate

vaporesso Gen is much liked mod on here. larger mod but so light and fits perfectly in the hand. side magnetic door. think the kit comes with skrr s tank now but you can buy any 810 tank but the larger ones may overhang slightly.

Back
Top Bottom