What's new

Drop Dead vs Rebirth vs Bonza

Well, I've dual coiled the Rebirth. And I'm even less impressed with that than I was with a single coil. So I've gone back to a single coil, 4 mm. Nothing special with either single or dual but it's OK, I guess. I wouldn't buy it again and it's heading to the classies but it's not awful. But it's not special either. At least not in my opinion.

Seems I'm getting hard to please in my old age.

Last edited:
I definitely rate the Rebirth. I'm running it as a single coil at the moment and I'm not noticing any drop in flavour from dual coil. The airflow is rediculously smooooooth [emoji16]

I get buckets of flavor with my rebirth. I'm using coils that were included with one of my Drop Solos. N80 fused clapton I think. It was pretty easy to set up.

Hellvape Drop Dead Rabbit is my number one and on many review's I've read. That's why I bought it and ain't regretting it. It's awesome.

I bought the Vandy vape bonza after recommendation.
I've got to say it's poor in my opinion. Rubbish building deck.
Gets far to hot.
Air holes, bang in the middle, so it often pisses out juice, if you drop a little touch much juice or squeeze a little hard on a squonk mod.
Flavour is no way near as good as my Drop Dead.
Really not impressed at all!
I've just ordered the Hellvape Passage and I can't wait. I'm sure it's gonna be a smash.

Back
Top Bottom