Innokin
What's new

Drop Dead vs Rebirth vs Bonza

pipistroller

Postman
Hi everyone,

OH's birthday is next month so thought I would buy him a new rda.

He started off with the dot rda and really liked it. He moved on to the drop dead which he is in love with as the flavour is so good on it but what to get him next ??

I was looking at the rebirth or bonza but which would you pick if you had your choice for flavour? I picked these 2 as I have read that they are really good for flavour.

It would be for dual coils as he won't even consider trying a single coil.

Elux
Ive got 2 Bonza RDAs and they are very good for flavour and are a very soild RDA the only thing is with the bonza is getting the body cap off to get to the deck is a bit hard to pull off but i found if you take off the top seal O - Ring just leaving the bottom one on it makes it much easy to remove to get to the deck other than that it is a great RDA and i love em no leaks even with the top seal ring removed great flavour and clouds cant say much about the Rebirth as ive never owned one.........
Just had a look at the Rebirth RDA and it seems to be a single coil build deck as it only has two posts ...........
Or you could get him a Drop RDA if he likes the Drop Dead he will love The Drop pretty much the same as the Dead Dead but to me just seems to have the edge over the Drop Dead..........

Last edited:
Vape Green
The Rebirth is a single coil rda. And it's not all that.

If it was me I would get him an OG Goon. Very hard to beat for flavour.

the rebirth is awesome, it's definitely a DUAL coil rda, just because it has 2 posts doesn't make it a single coil rda

Vape Superstore
the rebirth is awesome, it's definitely a DUAL coil rda, just because it has 2 posts doesn't make it a single coil rda
I'm glad you posted that. I bought it last week without watching any reviews and have been pretty unimpressed. With two posts, directed airflow and a coil leg length tool, it sure LOOKS like it's meant to be single coil. But I just watched Mike Vapes video on it. Will try chucking another coil in it.

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted that. I bought it last week without watching any reviews and have been pretty unimpressed. With two posts, directed airflow and a coil leg length tool, it sure LOOKS like it's meant to be single coil. But I just watched Mike Vapes video on it. Will try chucking another coil in it.

yeah I cant see it being any good as single even though it can be done, the coil would have to be massive and the airflow would've been different if was just for singles imo.

using this over my drop for a little while now

AcmeFog
I just did the same as you watched Mike Vapes video as i always thought it was just a single coil deck might have to think about getting one now seems a interesting RDA............

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom