What's new

Drip tip acting like a wick!

yodadude

Postman
Does anyone else's dripper/tank/whatever do this?

How can the juice climb up the side walls and leech juice from the tip lol.
I might even rebel and wrap me feckin d/tip pmsl.

I have had this before and it amounts to the air hole getting a bit blocked reduced so when you suck like a bstard you suckup the juice.............not so nice especially when hot lol

I use drippers and amounted to wick being close/touching inside of air draw causing loss of ventilation/draw

i'll go with condensation lol. deffo not clogged air holes they're well open (I lung inhale cos normal draw makes me cough). makes me want to place a wick from the bottom of drip to my coil..... hey ffs im even recycling my juice, where does it end lol.

It's basically just acting like a straw, just check everything is tightly in place and you aren't missing any o-rings or seals. Flooding of the area around the coil can cause this because there is too much liquid to be vapourized so when you inhale you suck up some liquid as well. A quick fix to this (if your clearomiser or whatever is put together well and not leaking) is to get a small bit of wick and fit it above the coil, most coils ship with 2 of these flavour wicks but more can be added or removed to suit your needs. Adding another one just closes the holes off a little tighter and makes sure all liquid is wicked onto the coil instead of just flooding in. Reverse can be done if you get no vapour or getting burn - remove a flavour wick

Pipe-cleaners are the answer! And, if you get bored, you can make furry stick men out of them!

Back
Top Bottom