What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drip Drop Vapours

Pear Drops shortfill. as good if not better than it was back in 2015. excellent.
(dont forget back then all we had was the nautilus mini 10watts or subtank mini 20watts) so now weve got wattage to play with its fab at 50-60watts

I kind of miss my 650mAh eGo pen circa 2010! :11:
Not quite finished reading this whole thread but thank you to everyone who contributed to it. Apologies for the thanks being approximately 3 years later

im still using the blu with a fuse head for crafty vape at desk.
me think the other 23 high powered mods would set the alarms of and get me the sack :D

Image2608102604683795148.jpg

I'm fairly new to the drip drop vapers scene but I've brought a fair bit and left reviews as I've tried them

Honestly drip drop flavors are the best I think I've tried at the price points

Can't wait for future flavors

Drip Drop played a huge part in keeping me off the smokes, haven't had any in quite a long time. Might have to rectify that. :)

Drip Drop played a huge part in keeping me off the smokes, haven't had any in quite a long time. Might have to rectify that. :)
I would indeed as i say I'm new to drip drop juices but so far everyone has been very impressive for me personally

Just tried walt very good vape indeed

Thank you James & Kris for the support.
It is great to know we can help vapers out still after 3 long years in the industry.

We are really looking forward to hearing feedback on our next lot of releases coming soon :)

On the mango and passionfruit today. What a lovely juice wish I had tried it when the sun was shining at the weekend tho lol

Back
Top Bottom